This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Today
  3. Zancon

x2 xp token

That sounds just perfect.
  4. amekassa

[UK/ENG] Europae Camertem

In the process of making this thread as well as setting up the guild on this server, I've created a Discord. Due to the nature of the server just being created; people are still funneling in so don't be intimidated by the lack of people inside; it'll soon fill up by the end of the week (when people finish work and real-life things etc etc).
  5. En espérant voir quelques nouvelles têtes s'ajouter à la guilde d'ici peu . . . 😄
  6. Tunhar

x2 xp token

Oh, right. I'll check if the name is available and get it to a Level 1.. When I have enought coin to change name, delete the char and use the name change option. is it ok?
  7. Zancon

x2 xp token

It wouldn't effect anything in the future. My only concern is paying for it and then not getting the name you wish to have.
  8. Thanks it is fixed I tried it today 🙂 That was quick so thanks again 🙂
  9. Tunhar

x2 xp token

Hello again @Zancon I'm planning to make a character name change. Would that be a problem on a possible refund of the wasted points in the future?
  10. TheDetour

Delete the item shop

Could not agree more. Selling end-game loot has me strongly reconsidering spending anymore money or continuing to play on this server.
  11. That's pretty much what they've said. It really sucks for Nethergarde players - I gave up Dameron, but that is the only option at the moment. They have said they are not going to individually release names.
  12. Yesterday
  13. ceolwulf

Bugged Quest on Stormrage

"The Stone" is fixed now, thanks guys.
  14. Ok. So is the best course of action for me not to play Darkone character until the names issue becomes a priority?
  15. cubist

investigate alchemist shop

at this rate I will have looted a better robe, just fix it for the folks.
  16. The other server has databases going back more than 8 years. I understand some of the names were taken and no play time put on them. We are looking into ways to reclaim names but server stability issues are the top priority.
  17. cubist

still not working, even higher level mage there as well. put items in backpack, relogged. WDB folder reset for fun, tried, then even removed quest, re accept and retry. No luck rift spawns will not appear,that is the crux of the problem.
  18. ShadyPerson

Trouble finishing The Tome of Divinity quest

I couldn't find an addons button anywhere in my character selection screen, but went to my wow folder and found the folder called addons. Removed everything within the folder and tried to finish the quest. Still didn't work.
  19. Zancon, It doesn't make sense to me that I have to rename a character because someone created a character that has played next to none on the server. The fix would only require two SQL statements to fix. Is there nobody who can help resolve this?
  20. Zancon

Is vanilla supported?

On Friday evening we changed everyone's name thay needs to rename to "#Rename". We returned everything we could to the original sending account as best we could. But if mail has been sent to a real character it's much more problematic. Those mails could be gone, or if that character doesnt log in for 30 days and take the mail will be returned to you at that time.
  21. You have to rename any characters with the rename flag. It means another character had the name on the Nighthaven server previous to you creating your character on Nethergarde.
  22. Please follow the beginners guide in my signature. This is most likely due to your realmlist.wtf file not being set correctly. Take special care to not have any extra spaces in the file.
  23. Zancon

Place all items needed for the quest in your original backpack and then relog and try to hand the quest in again.
  24. Zancon

Trouble finishing The Tome of Divinity quest

When you first login and are on the character selection screen, there should be an addons button in the lower left. Click on that and it should display any addons you may have. Some of the client downloads do come with a default suite of addons to the game. So its possible you may have some on and not know it.
  25. Zancon

TBC Mail Bug?

Can you help with an experiment? Send the mail and wait 1 hour before attempting retrieve it and let's see what happens. Send a grey item or whatever has little to no value at all. My theory is the instant mail is broken.
  26. Black_bull

Is vanilla supported?

Hey King Please take a look at my Issue, related to this: https://forum.elysium-project.org/topic/75016-vanilla-nighthaven-mail-not-getting-through/ As suspected there is multiple characters. In this case there is a low level character named "Aggron". I'm sure he is flagged for name change, but if the user never logs in, then the same will never be changed. Can you guys change his name to something temporarily untill he logs in and changes it himself? Also what will happen with all the items sent to him?
  27. I created "Darkone" on Nighthaven and during the release of TBC could not login due to a name conflict. Now my character's name is "#RENAME", and I still can't play without renaming the character. I don't want to change my character's name unless it's necessary. Can I get the help from a developer to see if the other character is active, and if not to set my name back to "Darkone"? I'd rather wait to play until that question is answered, because I don't want to change the name. Thank you in advance. UPDATE: I discovered that the Darkone conflict requiring my character to have a name change has played. Characters: https://cp.elysium-project.org/armory?name=darkone&realm=1&yt0=Search The character getting to keep the name is a level 4, undead that has played 1 hour and 21 minutes total.
  28. Hey everyone, I just installed the classic version to my windows and its running fine except when I enter my login in game, it takes about 2 mins then tells me with in ingame message that Im disconnected. any solutions for this? Thanks!
  1. Load more activity