Sign in to follow this  
TheFishyOne

Gnome/Goblin balace for Alliance?

As a Paladin, Gnomish Engineering is of particular value to me in PvP. Sapper charges are cool for tanking, and The Big One makes for a good pulling tool, but the only real advantage Goblins have is that they can sell their rocket boots to everyone.

On Nost PvP, I made bank selling Gnomish toys and superior Gnomish tocket boots to Goblins. There were also so many Goblins on Nost, that my Gnomish membership was like a liscense to print money. Granted, this server doesn't have anywhere near Nost's numbers, but I'd like yo make an odd gold here and there with my tinkering. Again, I would prefer Gnome, but am willing to be a Goblin if there are enough Gnomes Allianceside to drive the prices of Gnomish PvP toys down.

Oh, and Lil' Smoky >> all.

Yes, I misspelled "balance." I wrote this on my iPhony, and my fingers are fat, useless garbage. I'd like to use the Gnomish Shrink Ray on the bastards, but will settle for a Goblin Sapper Charge, if need be...

Any update on how gnomish engineering worked out for you for people choosing between those two specs on the new elysium