Netsa

Hardest achievement you got?

Maintanking as Protection Paladin Kel'Thuzad in Vanilla 40 man Naxx back in 2006 ;) .

/Kind regards Killerduki

Edited by killerduki

Getting world 7th Mimiron Hardmode kill.  It was the hardest fight next to yogg and it was straight brutal for healers. 

Getting world 7th Mimiron Hardmode kill.  It was the hardest fight next to yogg and it was straight brutal for healers. 

Honestly my favorite fight in WoW is this Hard mode. Not to mention I ride that head around on Live :-D

Honestly my favorite fight in WoW is this Hard mode. Not to mention I ride that head around on Live :-D

That was a great fight.  As a holy priest I had to run around and lead my group through the gd fires, while keeping them up through big mega burst damage. Every time I run to avoid fire my group was riding my coat tails while I spammed holy nova to keep them a few percentage points above zero while finding the few clear zones to cast one or two big heals.  GOD I LOVE IT!

Ulduar hard modes really separated the boys from the men for healers.  Had to avoid all the same crap dps did while managing mana and assignments.  I ended up getting the 6th LKHM mount in our guild at least. We farmed 18! H before the фекал Cata expac came.  I'd say that would be my second most proud achievement.  

Edited by Docholy

That was a great fight.  As a holy priest I had to run around and lead my group through the gd fires, while keeping them up through big mega burst damage. Every time I run to avoid fire my group was riding my coat tails while I spammed holy nova to keep them a few percentage points above zero while finding the few clear zones to cast one or two big heals.  GOD I LOVE IT!

Ulduar hard modes really separated the boys from the men for healers.  Had to avoid all the same crap dps did while managing mana and assignments.  I ended up getting the 6th LKHM mount in our guild at least. We farmed 18! H before the фекал Cata expac came.  I'd say that would be my second most proud achievement.  

Yup Uldaur was the best Raid imo. Luckily my guild farmed all the core raiders either Mims head or Invincible. I opted for the head :-D

DEFILE ON ME!!!!!!!!!

Yea Ulduar fights were nice tho the best encounter i liked from there was Algalon

This reminded me of one of the random fun achievenents that i did in wotlk -> OS25 man ( Sartharion ) with only 5 ppl in naxx/ulduar gear.

Edit ... Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0I5xaO0-QS4  ( Damn youtube nerfed quality :S )

Edited by Rakesh

Heroic Al akir in current gear

Oh man Al akir was a blast of a fun fight.  I was able to lifegrip nubs out of the tornadoes of death.  That was a darn good fight.

The day I finished Shendra'lar rep, I literally spent months upon months in Strath, Scholo and Dire Maul. Farming pristine black diamonds and tomes. After that was finishing Darkmoon faire and achieving "the Insane" title.

Sadly I do not have any of these cool, killed Raidboss "X" in Vanilla, never played it but I hope to be able to down a few on the new server :)

On retail I managed to pick up a few, like hfc hc or acquire rare Mount "Y" but nothing in the same category as you guys :D

Greetings

Lion

Hm... not sure for which I suffered the most:

Yogg + 0 (Alone in the dark) or Lich King 25 Heroic ... endless tires back then :(

Season 1 gladiator. Helping a friend become high warlord and never getting it myself is a close second I guess lol.

Hm... not sure for which I suffered the most:

Yogg + 0 (Alone in the dark) or Lich King 25 Heroic ... endless tires back then :(

Heroic Feat: Thunderfury ... so much grind, so much luck. Took me approx. 2 years.

Season 1 gladiator. Helping a friend become high warlord and never getting it myself is a close second I guess lol.

Pretty darn impressive guys :D

Greetings

Lion

as a very casual player getting to rank 11 was quite a feat for me, and i had to really poopsock in wsg every waking minute i was not at work to get it.