Spreadsheet

BiS Sets

How to use:

Make a copy
MwMBl4Q.png

Green boxes are values you can modify.
Purple box is your expected DPS.

bWdrE6Y.png

The value assigned to each piece will vary depending on your stats, talents and rotation.
You can enable your gear by entering a 1 in the first column. Talents buffs and rotation are customizable in the other tabs.

DPS calculations are based on Sixpack's spreadsheet on the feenix forums, with some fixes and modifications for accuracy.

Previous Patches:

Patch 1.2
Patch 1.3 (Dire Maul)
Patch 1.5 (Battlegrounds)
Patch 1.6 (Blackwing Lair)
Patch 1.7 (Zul'Gurub)

Thanks to Guybrush

I've noticed that the Nemesis Bracers are showing the wrong SP value - I have deleted my folder with the item database, and I'm pretty sure the Nemesis Bracers give around 16 SP putting them much higher on the list than currently.

Something I've been wondering. Wouldn't getting 3 pieces of the Nemesis set be the most achievable until people get their individual pieces (that other spellcasters also roll on) from BWL like Bracers of Arcane Accuracy, Jindo's Hexxer's Cover or Mantle of the Blackwing cabal.

Getting Nemesis Bracers, Helmet and Shoulders would be a pretty good solution until the above items are achieved (which can take a long time, given on how good your fellow guildie's gear is).

On 3/17/2017 at 5:13 AM, Tolle said:

I've noticed that the Nemesis Bracers are showing the wrong SP value - I have deleted my folder with the item database, and I'm pretty sure the Nemesis Bracers give around 16 SP putting them much higher on the list than currently.

Something I've been wondering. Wouldn't getting 3 pieces of the Nemesis set be the most achievable until people get their individual pieces (that other spellcasters also roll on) from BWL like Bracers of Arcane Accuracy, Jindo's Hexxer's Cover or Mantle of the Blackwing cabal.

Getting Nemesis Bracers, Helmet and Shoulders would be a pretty good solution until the above items are achieved (which can take a long time, given on how good your fellow guildie's gear is).

You want Nemesis Legs, Boots, and Chest for the 3 pc bonus (The Nemesis Helm is a good placeholder until you can get the Boots or Chest and isn't replaced until Mish'undare).  That is until you can replace them in 1.7 with Bloodvine set of the same pieces.