Rhena

[ADDON] LunaUnitFrames

The color:aggro posts earlier made me wonder...is there a way to highlight a unit frame with a red aura on aggro instead of changing the font colour?  Similarly, is there a way to, say, highlight a unit frame with purple for curses, green for poison, that kind of thing?

Oh hey, I found an example from my old druid UI!

Thanks,

-T.

Curses.jpg

Edited by Teneko
Added a pic

Rhena:

The option "Show only debuffs I can dispel" does not work for warlocks. It should show just magic debuffs on raid frames since most warlocks use a felhunter. Is there any way I can manually change this in the files? 

It's a client function that sorts this. I would have to come up with a workaround.

Hello quick question is it possible to make clickcasting working only for raid frames instead of all frames? So when I right click my player frame instead of casting a heal just open the menu?

On 3/2/2017 at 5:55 AM, Rhena said:

For debuffs there is an option.

Ahh!  Finally spotted it in action when I actually had a debuff I could dispel.  Thanks.  :)

-T.

On 4.3.2017 at 1:15 PM, darrellia said:

Hello quick question is it possible to make clickcasting working only for raid frames instead of all frames? So when I right click my player frame instead of casting a heal just open the menu?

That's also my question... would be really nice. Otherwise it's not possible to leave party without macro lol.

Just re-bind the menu to something like ctrl-shift-middle.

that is one of the solutions that we can use but still prefer if it was separate . Some ideas to add extra staff , you can add some of the action that xperl has , such us the screen gets red on the sides when you get aggro or when a player is AFK it has a grey color in the frame. Keep up the good work :D

excuse me for my noobness: is there a way to move text around (for example name)like shadowed unit frmaes in later expansions? name text is in the middle of the frame and i would like to move it on top of such frame :D

On 3/1/2017 at 7:57 PM, Teneko said:

The color:aggro posts earlier made me wonder...is there a way to highlight a unit frame with a red aura on aggro instead of changing the font colour?  Similarly, is there a way to, say, highlight a unit frame with purple for curses, green for poison, that kind of thing?

On 3/2/2017 at 3:55 AM, Rhena said:

For debuffs there is an option.

Please excuse me if I' missing something that is right under my nose but I've been looking for this option for a few days and haven't been able to find it. I'm certain I had this option enabled in an older version of luf.

On 6.3.2017 at 6:54 PM, Asherdoom said:

excuse me for my noobness: is there a way to move text around (for example name)like shadowed unit frmaes in later expansions? name text is in the middle of the frame and i would like to move it on top of such frame :D

No.

On 17.3.2017 at 5:41 AM, turbovirgin said:

Any chance of getting some new background textures? I'd love to see Melli or Melli Dark on this addon.

Replace the existing ones with your new files. Make sure to keep the same name.

On 20.3.2017 at 4:58 AM, Canicula473 said:

Is it possible to set colors using hex code?

No, but after setting a custom color, the setting should apear in the settings file in the wtf folder. Or you can edit the defaults.lua straight away.

On 7.4.2017 at 11:51 PM, Dwarfpaladin said:

Please excuse me if I' missing something that is right under my nose but I've been looking for this option for a few days and haven't been able to find it. I'm certain I had this option enabled in an older version of luf.

Answered literally one page earlier on the top.

1 hour ago, kegboy said:

i had a dream where i was using luna raid frames and it had 40 yard range

You only have to donate one million dollars.

Austin_Powers_Mike_Myers_as_Dr_Evil.jpg

For some reason my pets doesn't register for cast bar events. I don't see my imp casting firebolts in his pet frame or when I target him and watch him cast firebolts. Neither does my succubus show her channeling seduction.

When I target myself and make a healthstone, I can see my cast in the target unit frame. 

So i think it is something specific to pets.

Hi All, 

Im getting this error when I try to do mouse over macros on Luna frames: [string " if nil then CastSpellByName(* Flash of Light(Rank 1)*)end "]: 1 : unexpected symbol near ` * '

The spell casts as intended but a big error box appears in the middle of my screen with the above text in it? 

Anyone know what is going on? 

riffraffaroo: No bombat log event = no castbar

LeBoos: Your macro contains a * , which it shouldn't.

I would literally suck a cock for a 40y luna on my druid.

EDIT: Okay, maybe not literally. But figurativelly.

But it already has.

Works in BGs and the outside world. And it works in dungeons/raids as long as you keep casting.

17 hours ago, Rhena said:

But it already has.

Works in BGs and the outside world. And it works in dungeons/raids as long as you keep casting.

As a healer I'm not constantly casting though:(

Got weird bug after loggin on alt for a bit. My own health and name are not showing. Options are all blank, there is nothing that can be selected. Just weird.

luna.jpg

Is there a way to make /lunamo SmartHeal macros also auto-self-cast? The setting is set in SmartHeal (1.3), the default UI setting is on, Regular /lunamo macros do auto-self-cast, as do regular spells that are injected by smartheal. It just seems to be the combo of /lunamo and smartcast:

Am I missing something obvious or is it just the interaction between the two doesn't allow it somehow? 

Edit: It seems that:

/lunamo SmartHeal:Cast('Regrowth')
will auto-self-cast with no issue 

/lunamo SmartHeal:Cast('Healing Touch')
won't auto-self-cast

Any ideas what I am missing? 

Thanks for the great addon, no way I would be healing vanilla without it :s