The new version have a some bugs : the tooltip on mouse don't work

And it's impossible to show debuffs above enemy nameplates

Is it possible to enable raid frames while being in normal group (not a raid)?

Couldn't find any option to toggle it, an "always show raidframes" option would awzum! :)

On 9. 2. 2017 at 2:41 AM, Moto said:

When i use Modui + DebuffTimers i get 2 fonts displayed for the debuffs of my target. Does anyone know how i can fix it? When i use DebuffTimers all alone, i get a nice font with "5s" e.g

I have the same problem :/

Is there a way to show correct CC timers on nameplates? I'm for example using improved gouge, but the timer doesn't account for that talent. Thanks!

When i use Modui + DebuffTimers i get 2 fonts displayed for the debuffs of my target. Does anyone know how i can fix it? When i use DebuffTimers all alone, i get a nice font with "5s" e.g

Edited by Jpeg

hey modernist, do you think you can add a feature to make the player unitframe fade out when not in combat or when not targeting someone else? or if you know of an addon for vanilla that can do this or a way to do it, can you let me know please? 

Edited by kage

I have a few questions... My apologies in advanced if they have been asked already.

My does my cast bar look like it is running at 3 frames a second but the Targets cast bar progress perfectly smoothly (using pfUI aswell)?

Would it be possible to get player buffers to appear underneath Player Unit Frame like they do right now with the Target Unit Frame. Right now I just use Move Anything to move the default buff bar under my Player Unit Frame. However, since this is in the middle of the screen, I often right click my buffs off when trying to turn my character. 

Edit: Just now the white Font on the Unit Frames showing the numerical values for health and energy/mana just disappeared and will not come back. They are visible when I hover over with mouse but are not there all the time like they used to be

Edit:Edit: I see that Status Bar Text brings back the numerical values for Health and Mana... and that others have requested to have player buffs under Player Unit Frame. It seems many people would love to see such a feature! 

Thanks,

Razorwynd

Edited by Razorwynd

51 minutes ago, SchfiftyFive said:

rip addon dev?

The last commit was seven days ago. Let a person take a break / vacation / have a baby :)

2 hours ago, qbradq said:

The last commit was seven days ago. Let a person take a break / vacation / have a baby :)

baby? what is it? a new kind of addon? :D

Hey there,

I´d like to use this AddOn. However i seem to be doing something wrong with the installation.

I unzip it in the Ui / Addon folder yet it does not work.

Anyone can relate and/or help?:D

kind regards.

9 hours ago, Zorkom said:

Hey there,

I´d like to use this AddOn. However i seem to be doing something wrong with the installation.

I unzip it in the Ui / Addon folder yet it does not work.

Anyone can relate and/or help?:D

kind regards.

Remove "-master" from the folder name when installing without Git.

1 hour ago, gashole said:

Remove "-master" from the folder name when installing without Git.

Well Ill be damned.

Ty:D

hello sorry for my noobnes

when i put the enemy frame of modui, if i pass the mouse on the enemy bar, a dual status text appears (both default blizzard and the modui ones) which results messy :(

i got unchecked "status text" on options menu. anyone can help me on it?

UPDATE: now i cannot see enemy health. i can see only percentage. before i was able to :(

Edited by Asherdoom

Does modUI only display max 5 buffs on the target unitframe or have I don fucked up? :/

Edit: 
Using the latest version from master branch.

Edited by Cruzix

34 minutes ago, Cruzix said:

Does modUI only display max 5 buffs on the target unitframe or have I don fucked up? :/

Edit: 
Using the latest version from master branch.

Also for me, i always have to mouse over group frames to see all buffs of my group members. When i target them i don't see all the buffs.

10 minutes ago, Asherdoom said:

please fix cooldown timer wth modui. double debuff timer is a pain to see :(

I don't have this issue. Try disabling all ur other addons and see if it still occurs, and update to the latest version ofc.

Edited by Cruzix