Lootolf

The Waiting Game - What are you playing right now?

Hi,

as we're all waiting for our boat to arrive at the shores of Auberdine for D-Day (yes i just assumed that you ALL roll a n11-character. Thats probably worse than assuming gender in 2016, isnt it?)  we all need something to occupy us, besides work/family and friends. In my case thats books and games, and i bet alot of you tend to do the same in your freetime.

What are you keeping yourselves busy with now and for the remaining weeks till we get to experience vanilla again? Bonus: Why exactly do you play "that" game?

-------

Right now iam mostly switching between Battlefield 1 and Overwatch, both because i can play a quick round inbetween other things iam doing. Both are excellent shooters in their own way, tho i can feel already after about 60 hours that BF1 tastes a tad more repetitive than Overwatch.

-------

Share!

Kind Regards

Lootolf

- already enlisted for the Auberdine-Frontline

I'm switching between CS:GO, Overwatch, and a bit of L4D2 (with friends). Out of the three games I rotate between, CS:GO is probably what I play the most since Season 3 hasn't started yet for Overwatch.

Right now I am playing "Rise of the tomb raider" (Lara could be a little bit sexier, but gameplay is great).

After that I planned to do all side quests in Witcher 3, which I left out+buying Blood and Winde and the other DLC (forgotten the Name its too early-need coffee)

So I guess after that I will maybe look for another linear game.

I have got a looooong time to wait, because I want to play on PVE Realm.

After that I planned to do all side quests in Witcher 3, which I left out+buying Blood and Winde and the other DLC (forgotten the Name its too early-need coffee)

Funny. I did a W3 playthrough only weeks ago, with all sidequets. Was so exhausted afterwards that i did not have the stamina to delve into Hearts of Stone (that is what you were looking for) and Blood&Wine. :)

Funny. I did a W3 playthrough only weeks ago, with all sidequets. Was so exhausted afterwards that i did not have the stamina to delve into Hearts of Stone (that is what you were looking for) and Blood&Wine. :)

Oh...mmh maybe I should do it the other way around?  :pismo:

From what I´ve read, Hearts of Stone (ty) and Blood and Wine are just amazing... mmmh. Maybe I start first to play the DLC and than go to the side quests :D

Oh...mmh maybe I should do it the other way around?  :pismo:

From what I´ve read, Hearts of Stone (ty) and Blood and Wine are just amazing... mmmh. Maybe I start first to play the DLC and than go to the side quests :D

I strongly advise you to do it this way around. :D

When Nost first shut down I played a hundred+ hours of Banished. Then got a hundred+ into Cities Skylines. Then finally crested above 500+ on Civ 5. Picked up INSIDE, from the makers of LIMBO and have been enjoying the atmosphere and fantastic puzzle platforming. From that, then into a bunch of This War of Mine & Renowned Explorers with the most recent steam sale. Pretty much trying to go through my backlog of games and playing them to death so I won't feel I have a bunch of great unplayed games kicking around. I usually just Wishlist any worthwhile game that I want and only buy them on Sale, so while I only play games that are over a half-year old or more, I rarely pay more than half price. I have Doom but I'm waiting till i get a new computer to play it.

Recently just picked up Ori and the Blind Forest, will check it out next.

I'm not playing anything at all right now.  I guess I'm just trying to take care of real life stuff before the servers hit and my life becomes Azeroth :P

I did try League, Dota 2, Overwatch and Paladins for a little bit.  They all feel boring and shallow to me. Dota 2 held my interest the longest, but meh.   I think I'm growing out of gaming as sad as it may be.

Nope I get what you are saying Crowley, I have my daughter who is nearly 3 I spend a lot of time at the park and just doing "crap" my gaming life has gone out the window lol. I went and got myself a PS4 after many years of supporting the PC master race. The change of scenery is helping and the couch is a hell of a lot more comfy. I will be heading back for the new pvp server but in the mean time I'm catching up on what ever I can get cheap off the psn or from the other sales happening. Flying through arkham knight got dbz xenoverse 1 and 2 to smash out still have cod IW sealed in plastic not to keen on opening it. Looking at buying the witcher 3 and a few other games I have been meaning to get into but have been busy. When all else fails I have been turning to my 3ds and playing old games like super metroid, mario and take your choice on any zelda game.

..... I have Doom but I'm waiting till i get a new computer to play it.

This was so much fun. I dont like these fast shooters, but Doom was great.

It´s just an Arena after an Arena but always "interesting".

It took me about 25 hours for the single player.

Everytime I came back from work or college, I just played an hour Doom and feelt great after this again :D

Something about a shooting close range with a double-barreld shotgun and ripping demons with your hands in to pieces is very relaxing :D

I'm switching between CS:GO, Overwatch

I am also playing alot of overwatch + CS:GO but also hearthstone and FIFA due to a lack of time and the ability of playing these games only for a short period of time.

Greetings

Lion

Edited by TheOfficialLion

The Division, Insurgency, Dota 2, Witcher 3 and RE Revelations 2. Taking waaay too much time to finish those games lately.

The Division, Insurgency, Dota 2, Witcher 3 and RE Revelations 2. Taking waaay too much time to finish those games lately.

I also played The Divison, but got bored pretty quickly. 

Greetings

Currently playing the waiting game. :D 

Mostly Hearthstone, and some stuff I picked up during the recent Steam sale, but not much of note. Also spending a lot of time lately organizing the second half of my girls' school year. Not nearly as exciting as it sounds. :P  

I also played The Divison, but got bored pretty quickly. 

Greetings

I'm going the same way, not the game I expected at all. Will reach max level though and see what it looks like before abandoning it.