Aveton

All want to play on fresh

Sure.

This is exactly the attitude I'm talking about. It's like sticking your head in sand when you hear an argument you can't counter. Don't come to the forums if you can't handle differing opinions, mate.

Edited by flamebreak

You фекал talking isn't up for discussion. I say "sure" to give you the affirmation I saw it, and the confirmation I don't give a sh-it. I answer a lot of legit questions and help people, not discuss the same topics that have been in over 110 threads of people pushing their "server agendas".

I will present facts and walk away from hearsay.

If i rememeber right,  Only the few eliteist guilds where Top geared, even then not every single one of them was AQ Consu ready and  FULLY BIS i think... Maybe one or two guilds where, I Just wonder how caps work, till Old nost have it's old cap? and the fresh not have a Cap? i mean people don't understand, how big Nost has gotten A PRIVITE SERVER A ваууING PRIVITE SERVER WAS IN THE GOD DAMN NEWS NOT ONCE BUT HOW MANY TIMES? 

You  POOR BLIND FOOLS! look, it doesn't even mater the fresh server is honestly? Nothing! we'll be needing 2-3 more if we reach 100k pop, you're aiming low if you think we'll be in 20 or 30k players. People, ex wow or no. Just don't say "Hey there was a movment, of this priviite server. Maybe i'll check it out." We now have the power, to make Old nost into something so huge that Blizzard won't be able to ignroe it, and we can force demmands, hell, maybe we can win over every priv server instead of being small city like states form nations everyone can pick which server that fits them instead of having a million of em. I don't know about you lads. I know Most of you are green, but. Some of us remember how shitty ED was or how SC1 and 2 closed, and i don't want to lose all my фекал over and over again, sure i get it's part of the game Yes. but to lose it in such a way of a server closing, Don't give up the fight. To be worried about Population is foolish, i think... Fresh people will be crushed by the Chinese mass, I'm honestly more hyped about how everything will play out, more then my old wow Char. Sure Vanilla is by all means my favorite game or one of the top 3, but. we made a dead scence where people thoguht us nothing but gutter rats and scum. and showed it that we are more. фекал like that doesn't happen often, 

I'm upset how... One sided the fresh start players are. Not all but some, they can always start on other servers to get this itch out, is it honestly the apeal of having the edge on everyone? or is it just that adventure, you'll never get ahead unless you put in like 14 hours + Into a new toon What's the point of Zerging vanilla wow? everything you really do here is moot, people have beat you years and years ago. Unless you're going for tunnel vision I'm 12 again, then i can respect that.  But really, making these Fresh VS Unfresh are stupid, we'll have 2-3 fresh servers one of them being even another PVE. Honestly, voting on the fourms is meh. I never used fourms till around WOTLK on retail, people are normally... Well вау boy's and trolls. Let's hate eachother in respect, that's true hate, we are all fighting the same battle, just because you're under a different banner means i shouldn't want to destroy you, let's do what men do, Get into a fist fight, help the guy up, and buy em a beer. Remember we aren't 12 anymore or 99% of us aren't we have a duty, to show the rest of these wow players. May they be old vets on wow PVP Nerds Retail turncloaks and all. That Vanilla is better then more then just the game itself. 

Anyway this topic is useless because we can't come to an agreement, since none of us really hate eachother instead we are just ignorant and choose to blind ourselves to anothers view. Close this UP!

The Nost community was time tested and our return to the server will be only a further testament to our vanilla prowess and dedication to the project.

Some of the Fresh start people are new to pservers in general, new to vanilla, going to leave when CF comes out (cause it will be Fresh! omg!) and a few handfuls of people who want to reinvent themselves. That's not to discourage new players, but who do you listen to? The guy who has been a dedicated customer for years or the guy who is considering their first purchase?

The Nost community was time tested and our return to the server will be only a further testament to our vanilla prowess and dedication to the project.

Some of the Fresh start people are new to pservers in general, new to vanilla, going to leave when CF comes out (cause it will be Fresh! omg!) and a few handfuls of people who want to reinvent themselves. That's not to discourage new players, but who do you listen to? The guy who has been a dedicated customer for years or the guy who is considering their first purchase?

I think Elysium/Nost is doing it exactly right, you take care of the people who made this whole thing what it is first, and still allow the new players to come in and experience it for themselves. Not to discredit the staffs work and the great scripting, but the player base is what made Nostalrius what it was and if it wasn't for the players it wouldn't have got the media coverage that it did.

Plus people act like no new characters can be made on the old Nost servers. I jumped in on Nost later than most (December '15 I believe) and saw full T2 on lots of players my first day but it never hindered my ability to level or experience the world.

I think we have people who are here to be part of the Nostalrius rebirth, and there are people who are here to experience Vanilla WoW from start to finish.
A lot of people coming to these servers are first time private server players, so I can see why a fresh server would appeal to them. At the same time a lot of people invested a ton of time into their Nost toons, so it's only natural for them to want to finally be able to reconnect with them.

There is no right or wrong here, only preference.

I think we have people who are here to be part of the Nostalrius rebirth, and there are people who are here to experience Vanilla WoW from start to finish.

A lot of people coming to these servers are first time private server players, so I can see why a fresh server would appeal to them. At the same time a lot of people invested a ton of time into their Nost toons, so it's only natural for them to want to finally be able to reconnect with them.

There is no right or wrong here, only preference.

If nostalrius manages to attract the amount of players it did before (which the number was still growing by the time it shut down), the 3 servers will be packed by february. Also, if we manage to get he whole vanilla population from other servers (which is higly possible), we may end up with a 4th server, or even a 5th at some point.

A lot of youtubers have done a great job in spreading the word on nostalrius revival, and I think we need to keep promoting the server. Nostalrius already has the reputation to do be appealing to a lot of people.

Edited by Dralek