Sign in to follow this  
Shino

[Addon] ModifiedPowerAuras

2 hours ago, Shino said:

You can add it manually by clicking on the + sign and typing the path to the icon manually.

Else link it to me and I will add it in the next iteration^^

So I tried to type in Ability_Warrior_Whirlwind but it didnt work.  I noticed though that some abilities use the same icon as other classes, like Taunt isn't Ability_Warrior_Taunt but rather:  Spell_Nature_Reincarnation.

Maybe Whirlwind is the same?  But I'm not sure what other spells use the same icon as it.  I think Hunter Deterrence does?  But Hunter_Ability_Deterrence didn't work either.

I tried looking up the path Interface\Icons\ to see if I could figure out what icon and name its using but I cant find it in the client folder.  Help im a noob!

Death Wish is another icon I'm looking for.

2 hours ago, deadtrix said:

The addon works okay solo but I get alot of errors in raid. See attached image. Any guidance would be really appreciated. I have tried clearing out the saved variables files.

http://imgur.com/Raxb5kz

Raxb5kz.png

I know, use b48 until the next major update please.

Edit:

Try b57!

On 2017-07-25 at 2:56 PM, Shino said:

I know, use b48 until the next major update please.

Edit:

Try b57!

Thanks, I raided yesterday and it worked.

Added nightfall proc to MPOWA and  it freezes WoW client completely in 75% cases (even ctrl+alt+del or alt+f4 doesnt work). Turned off MPOWA and no freezes noticed.
Any fix for this? Using b59.

Please add it and a detailed description to the bugtracker, will fix it along with everything else with the next fix wave.

cheers!

Im a really big fan of Mpowa, good job. It made my gameplay better and I like all the different options, however, I cant really get it to show me when the WF buff is up on my weapons. I've tried calling the aura Windfury, Windfury Totem, Windfury Totem 3, but none of them makes the WF buff being shown. Can you perhaps help me? :-) I tried the STR totem, which I just had to name "Strength of Earth" to be shown.

Thanks in advance!

"Windfury" or "Windfury Totem" should work. But I hear extra attacks dont work on elysium, which this addon relies on to show it.

cheers!

can you make an instruction manual for this?  i just tried using it to do what power auras WAS doing, that is to show a notification when i mount up.  i done it by having it animated for 1 second.  0 meant it stayed on screen.  this, just stays on screen.  theres no forever animation settting.  i get an error when trying to set any animation setting. and after messing with it, i found it had my same color scheme as power auras for the  same icon set, then when i disabled it and relogged, my scrolling combat text wasnt working.

restarting my game now to see if it works.  im just goinna use power auras since all i needed was something ot alert me when i was mounted, and anything extra would of been neat. but this doenst work and jut broke everything

unless you got a manual.  which everything seems to not have nowadays.  its just here use it.  oh doenst work your fault.  durp durp.  this thing broke my game.

not only has it done that, i can only get stock damage on me to show now disabled scrolling combat mod, and my other mod that shows on my character bar damage done, i use 2 of them pfui and luna both, neither shows it now.

i deleted some settings luas from mpowa while hte game was running and reloaded the ui.  now my whole games messed up.

make an instruction manual, cnat veven get this "modified" version to do what the ohter one did. 

Edited by ldrancer