Limitless

Elysium Project — Nostalrius PvP & PvE Release Date

Taking time off from work to continue leveling my chars on the Nostalrius PvP server. <3 

I plan on doing that aswell, but for the fresh server. I still hold to my suspicion of late December, early January start. Just don't have a specific day yet.

fresh players already knew they were going to have to wait atleast after the nost PvP server, but now they hear that PvE releases at same time and get upset?????

NOTHING has changed for you.... fresh is still coming after old PvP.

god I cant wait for all these retail babies to realize how rough vanilla is (not that its hard, just rough) and go back to retail...

The only reason i'm going to make a character on the Old PvP is because they aren't releasing fresh. Just going to abandon it come fresh... what a waste of time for all of us hyped for a fresh server. Now we have to watch idly for WEEKS while old players with gear and progression can play, while the fresh server advocates are forced to play a random class til level 30 or so until fresh comes out (i'm not, вау that). Great.

You all can always just continue on with what you're doing now... You aren't forced to hang with us geared players.

god I cant wait for all these retail babies to realize how rough vanilla is (not that its hard, just rough) and go back to retail...

Now, go back and read your post again. Slowly. And tell to the rest that lost their time to read you post, who is the baby... And don't talk like you know both vanilla and retail.

Sounds good to me :)

I approve of the PvP and PvE realm being released at the same time. Makes good sense.

The fresh realm will still be my realm though, fits with my plans better.

You are a complete shill and never have an original post.

You seem pretty angry. Checking all my posts on the forum? I must have really damaged your pride ^^

You seem pretty angry. Checking all my posts on the forum? I must have really damaged your pride ^^

Coast to Coast trolling. I like the penash!

Nah I just see you post on almost every thread and it's always the same bloat.

I see you doing some pretty good post farm here as we speak.

Would you like a hand with that, your yellow gloves seem very full with derailing threads.

I plan on doing that aswell, but for the fresh server. I still hold to my suspicion of late December, early January start. Just don't have a specific day yet.

I hope it's before the end of the year.

I hope it's before the end of the year.

Same here. Although I hope they can release all servers together even if, at this point, that seems impossible...

I think that there is a decent chance that they will release it before January... I just hope it could be even sooner....

most people playing on a pve server are just bored beeing raped in pvp overall.. improve your skills on the pve server and after that join in on a pvp realm ;)

( no im not talking about those kiddies ganking lows with maxlevel )