Papajimboh

PvP on PvE Server?

Just curious how many people there are that share my stance on PvP so I might find like minded people to play with in a couple weeks (HYPE!)

I love PvP, but I don't like leveling on a PvP server. Sure, you get a nice 1v1 out in the world from time to time, but a lot of PvP experiences in the world are just getting ganked or camped. I spent the first 5 years I played the game on a PvP server. 

That being said, I would like to join the Nost PvE realm when it goes up, but are there many PvPers there? People who like to level in peace, but still enjoy BGs? Just hope I'm not making a mistake rolling there. 

Good decision, or no?

There will always be PvPers regardless of where you roll. However, you can expect the main bulk of the PvP core to roll one of the PvP realms.

Theres a ton of PvP'ers on the PvE Realm. Waiting times differ from 1 minute to 10 minutes - atleast, back on the old Nost tho.

Dunno how its going to be with the new release / population, but theres always a ton of ppl going PvP. Some classes need those set-items for a spec to be viable, for example.

How is the query time on each side? - seems to be more allience on the PVE realm? - is there faster queue on the horde side?

How is the query time on each side? - seems to be more allience on the PVE realm? - is there faster queue on the horde side?

horde queues were generally instant, but the drawback was that at off-peak times you may enter a 1vs5 wsg, on either side tbh. premades tend to run things at peak times and weekends more, alliance tended to dominate av. horde tended to dominate ab, wsg was a tossup most of the time.

alliance were 55-60% of the server iirc.

Edited by Xadaver

alliance tended to dominate av. 

uh duh.

that was imho. a real 50/50 if the horde got a full group.

some AV's took quite a time already too. still, many ppl are on the "lets run straight to the boss lulz" train ..