Sign in to follow this  
Keklarion

Lost my Nost account info. How to get it back?

Greetings!

I used to play on Nostalrius until it was shut down. Now I'm eagerly waiting for Nost revival but I cannot remember either my account information nor the password. The only thing I do have is the email I used to register the account for. I haven't found any "Forgot my username/password" link on Nost forums. I only found an email to contact an administrator but I guess it takes time before they reply.

Which gave me a thought, is it even possible yet to log on Nost accounts for Elysium servers or does the account merging come later?

Also is there any way to retrieve the lost account information?

Thanks in advance

-KEk

More info on account credential retrieval to come soon.   It is good you have your email address though, as that will be needed for verification. 

More info on account credential retrieval to come soon.   It is good you have your email address though, as that will be needed for verification. 

Alright thanks!

well assuming you backed up your WTF and WDB folders before deleting them prior to playing on this server (you did... right?) your account names along with what servers they belong to are in your WTF folder in some form or another for the character files for each character on each account

well assuming you backed up your WTF and WDB folders before deleting them prior to playing on this server (you did... right?) your account names along with what servers they belong to are in your WTF folder in some form or another for the character files for each character on each account

Yeah the problem is after Nostalrius was shut down I cleaned up my PC and deleted mostly everything... Wouldn't have this problem if I had my WDB and WTF folders saved :D

Just hold on too that email adress. When DB transfer is finalized contact an admin they should be able to help you out.