Docholy

All want to play Restored Nost.

All people want to play on Restored Nost as to not give up on their hundreds if not thousands of hours played. Unlike the cowards who would throw it all away.   Old Nost is Great Nost, Great Nost is the best Nost!

I am actually so on the fense with this. On one hand I have some friends that will be starting on the PvE realm and its fairly fresh. On the other hand I really enjoyed world pvp back in vanilla retail.

That being said I was on a medium pop server back then and the population of this server is going to be like 3-4 times that so I hope the world pvp doesn't become annoying.

I am going to be a Prot warrior, pushing for MT of a guild, so lvl50+ until I can make enough gold to switch between specs effectively I will be a pvp non-threat

Edited by Demonthese

I'm gonna play old Nost so hardcore, so old school-I'm gonna bust into my mom's house and play in the basement on a crappy old desktop with the goddamn cat crawling all over my head.  

Can't wait.

Maybe I level a toon up to 25+ on the fresh realm to take part in the huge wpvp raids in the early days, but clearing mc and onyxia again, farm all the reputations and gold and gear... no way. Why stop the journey and start new when it isnt half over yet.

I'm gonna play old Nost so hardcore, so old school-I'm gonna bust into my mom's house and play in the basement on a crappy old desktop with the goddamn cat crawling all over my head.  

Can't wait.

LOL nice :D

Can't wait.

BAxkh7l.jpg

Can't wait.

Lol, the good ol days

During TBC my career had swing shift hours. So i got home at 1am. So I transfered to Oceanic and raided till 6am. Slept to 12 and got to work at 2.   That is hardcore yo!

Even though I've got a preraid BiS 60, 50 and 38 on the old PvP server, I'm going to be starting anew on the PvE server because fũck PvP servers.

Edited by gotmilk0112

All people want to play on Restored Nost as to not give up on their hundreds if not thousands of hours played. Unlike the cowards who would throw it all away.   Old Nost is Great Nost, Great Nost is the best Nost!

LOL love this post.    I had an idea it would be a play on the 102 other threads, was not disappointed.

+1

This also counts for the cowards who can't let go of their past and start on a new realm with a high competitive spirit.

let go of their past

You are aware this is a "relaunch" right?   Bringing the past back to now is the reason a majority of us dropped our K-1 AQ geared toons, K-2 BWL progression toons to come back.  The extra server should be considered a bonus to all these retail fanboys that have this illusion of a "level playing field".  News flash, MC will be cleared 1 month before you are 60.    You will always be behind somebody else in gear/rep/honor/gold.  

Competitiveness?   The majority of the try-hard are playing on Nost - PVP.   I don't need to race you to 60 to have a competitive spirit and farm MC for 3 months +.   Stepping into an established guild and showing your worth and out performing others by a gear vs performance %, stealing their raid spot and getting loot thrown at you due to high performance vs others sounds a bit more competitive and rewarding.   Even with my alt I push tops of healing meters vs those who out gear me.  Not cry because I got blues vs their full epic and advocate people should lose their progress or belittle them for not starting over because I don't have the same things they do at the moment.

You only post to advocate for the Elysium PVP server, you contribute nothing helpful or positive to these forums, and put down an entire player-base that made Nost what it is today.   It is because of the hard work of admins/devs/gms/forum contributors/players populating the game that you are here now.   Show some respect to that fact.

Competitiveness..... ha.   

How long will fish stay fresh after catching?

It´s fine for new players who got hyped and want to participate.

Real men play Old Nost!  :training1:

You are aware this is a "relaunch" right?   Bringing the past back to now is the reason a majority of us dropped our K-1 AQ geared toons, K-2 BWL progression toons to come back.  The extra server should be considered a bonus to all these retail fanboys that have this illusion of a "level playing field".  News flash, MC will be cleared 1 month before you are 60.    You will always be behind somebody else in gear/rep/honor/gold.  

Competitiveness?   The majority of the try-hard are playing on Nost - PVP.   I don't need to race you to 60 to have a competitive spirit and farm MC for 3 months +.   Stepping into an established guild and showing your worth and out performing others by a gear vs performance %, stealing their raid spot and getting loot thrown at you due to high performance vs others sounds a bit more competitive and rewarding. Even with my alt I push tops of healing meters vs those who out gear me.  Not cry because I got blues vs their full epic and advocate people should lose their progress or belittle them for not starting over because I don't have the same things they do at the moment.

You only post to advocate for the Elysium PVP server, you contribute nothing helpful or positive to these forums, and put down an entire player-base that made Nost what it is today.   It is because of the hard work of admins/devs/gms/forum contributors/players populating the game that you are here now.   Show some respect to that fact.

Competitiveness..... ha.   

35-youratalker-big.gif

Even with my alt I push tops of healing meters vs those who out gear me.

35-youratalker-big.gif

Last ZG: http://realmplayers.com/RaidStats/RaidOverview.aspx?Raid=37723

Last Rag: http://realmplayers.com/RaidStats/FightOverview.aspx?Raid=37426&Fight=11  (I decurse and raid lead so some fights are lower) bottom of overheals

Last Onxyia: http://realmplayers.com/RaidStats/RaidOverview.aspx?Raid=37319  (Beat one of the top 7 pally on server, only BiS druid beat me) second from last in overheals

I didn't get my Hexxar or DMC: Bluedragon until AFTER those fights.

I'm a walker too.

Even with my alt I push tops of healing meters vs those who out gear me.

Last ZG: http://realmplayers.com/RaidStats/RaidOverview.aspx?Raid=37723

Last Rag: http://realmplayers.com/RaidStats/FightOverview.aspx?Raid=37426&Fight=11  (I decurse and raid lead so some fights are lower) bottom of overheals

Last Onxyia: http://realmplayers.com/RaidStats/RaidOverview.aspx?Raid=37319  (Beat one of the top 7 pally on server, only BiS druid beat me) second from last in overheals

I didn't get my Hexxar or DMC: Bluedragon until AFTER those fights.

I'm a walker too.

bNL0x.gif

Competitiveness?   The majority of the try-hard are playing on Nost - PVP.   I don't need to race you to 60 to have a competitive spirit and farm MC for 3 months +.   Stepping into an established guild and showing your worth and out performing others by a gear vs performance %, stealing their raid spot and getting loot thrown at you due to high performance vs others sounds a bit more competitive and rewarding.   Even with my alt I push tops of healing meters vs those who out gear me.  Not cry because I got blues vs their full epic and advocate people should lose their progress or belittle them for not starting over because I don't have the same things they do at the moment.

Competitiveness..... ha.   

It's not black and white. There's a big difference in just hitting level 60 when everyone else is BiS-geared, and being level 1 when everyone else is BiS-geared. There's a big difference in getting that healing enchant when there's 5 other people on the server who have it, and getting it when 100 people on the server have it. You might always be behind the top-tier players, but the question is how much you're behind, and how many players actually are ahead of you.

Still, I don't get what the problem is. If you have a character you're attached to on the old servers, keep playing that character. If not, then roll on the fresh server. Problem solved?

I don't even understand why you're interested in this. You're clearly in an established guild (and the best player in that guild, surely), why do you even care what some plebeian rerollers do?

I am not saying don't roll on fresh realm. I am putting out the brush fires people keep starting in the forest.

And you can't handle the fact that Elysium PvP will be the go-to server for the majority of new players AND players that is coming back. Sure there are some guilds that will continute their progress on Nost, but just take a look at the guild recruitment forum - tons of old guilds wanting to start fresh on Elysium PvP.