Aklol

[A] (NA) <GRIZZLY> 14 Day 8/8 BWL 10/10 MC 1/1 Ony

Dang. This guild sounds like my bunch of peoples but I just don't take vanilla servers seriously. I play it casually like a scrub. 

On 12/6/2016 at 11:14 AM, taladril said:

So after your future MC server first are you gonna continue or give up before the non faceroll raids start?

Called it! Where's my prize?

Rumor on the block <NOTHING PERSONAL> Killed <GRIZZLY>  RIP. I will miss doing /who grizzly and hunting yall, I truly will, Much Love from the other side ~Sharphealz

21 hours ago, taladril said:

Congratulations! Your prize will be awarded to you in the form of raiding MC/BWL for 2+ years straight (again!)

On 4/25/2017 at 1:27 AM, Sharphealz said:

1 more time!

!

Was this vid suppose to be impressive or something? Looks retarded...

16 hours ago, Dogmeat said:

Was this vid suppose to be impressive or something? Looks retarded...

Brah this guy claimed to be the most power person on this server LUL

On 24/4/2017 at 7:01 PM, taladril said:

Its vanilla, all raids are faceroll my man.

I can no longer raid with <GRIZZLY> due to scheduling conflicts, so as an anonymous ex-GRIZZLY member I would like to give my unfiltered opinion of them. 

I have to say a lot of people have been asking me how I feel about GRIZZLY. No, really. A lot of people come up to me and they ask me. They say, 'what do you think of GRIZZLY?' And I tell them look, we know the answer to that question. We’ve had several months of people asking me that question now. Oh my God, I can’t believe it.

People don't know what to think of GRIZZLY, people are asking me how I feel about GRIZZLY, it's crazy. It's just crazy. Look, if you want to know how I feel about GRIZZLY, do you want to know how I feel about GRIZZLY? I'll tell you. First of all GRIZZLY, by the way, I like GRIZZLY. It's probably my favorite guild, no, it is my favorite guild. You know what, I think everyone here likes GRIZZLY. A lot. 

If I'm being honest, I mean, if I'm being honest, I dislike GRIZZLY too. I dislike GRIZZLY, big league. But back to the question. How do I really feel about GRIZZLY? So we have all these people asking what I really think about GRIZZLY. Did you know that? It's a very pressing question for a lot of people. You wouldn't believe how many people are asking me that question. So anyway, we're gonna be set on whether or not I like GRIZZLY. Believe me.

On 31.7.2017 at 10:55 PM, Staysafe said:

I can no longer raid with <GRIZZLY> due to scheduling conflicts, so as an anonymous ex-GRIZZLY member I would like to give my unfiltered opinion of them. 

I have to say a lot of people have been asking me how I feel about GRIZZLY. No, really. A lot of people come up to me and they ask me. They say, 'what do you think of GRIZZLY?' And I tell them look, we know the answer to that question. We’ve had several months of people asking me that question now. Oh my God, I can’t believe it.

People don't know what to think of GRIZZLY, people are asking me how I feel about GRIZZLY, it's crazy. It's just crazy. Look, if you want to know how I feel about GRIZZLY, do you want to know how I feel about GRIZZLY? I'll tell you. First of all GRIZZLY, by the way, I like GRIZZLY. It's probably my favorite guild, no, it is my favorite guild. You know what, I think everyone here likes GRIZZLY. A lot. 

If I'm being honest, I mean, if I'm being honest, I dislike GRIZZLY too. I dislike GRIZZLY, big league. But back to the question. How do I really feel about GRIZZLY? So we have all these people asking what I really think about GRIZZLY. Did you know that? It's a very pressing question for a lot of people. You wouldn't believe how many people are asking me that question. So anyway, we're gonna be set on whether or not I like GRIZZLY. Believe me.

GRIZZLY GRIZZLY GRIZZLY GRIZZLY GRIZZLY GRIZZLY GRIZZLY GRIZZLY GRIZZLY GRIZZLY GRIZZLY GRIZZLY GRIZZLY GRIZZLY GRIZZLY GRIZZLY GRI

ZZLY GRIZZLY GRIZZLY GRIZZLY GRIZZLY GRIZZLY GRIZZLY GRIZZLY GRIZZLY GRIZZLY GRIZZLY GRIZZLY GRIZZLY GRIZZLY GRIZZLY GRIZZLY GRIZZLY GRIZZLY GRIZZLY GRIZZLY GRIZZLY GRIZZLY GRIZZLY GRIZZLY GRIZZLY GRIZZLY GRIZZLY GRIZZLY GRIZZLY GRIZZLY GRIZZLY GRIZZLY GRIZZLY GRIZZLY GRIZZLY GR

IZZLY GRIZZLY GRIZZLY GRIZZLY GRIZZLY GRIZZLY GRIZZLY GRIZZLY GRIZZLY GRIZZLY GRIZZLY GRIZZLY GRIZZLY GRIZZLY GRIZZLY GRIZZLY GRIZZLY GRIZZLY GRIZZLY GRIZZLY GRIZZLY GRIZZLY GRIZZLY GRIZZLY GRIZZLY GRIZZLY GRIZZLY GRIZZLY GRIZZLY GRIZZLY GRIZZLY GRIZZLY GRIZZLY GRIZZLY GRIZZLY GRIZZLY GRIZZLY GRIZZLY GRIZZLY GRIZZLY GRIZZLY GRIZZ

LY GRIZZLY GRIZZLY GRIZZLY GRIZZLY GRIZZLY GRIZZLY GRIZZLY GRIZZLY GRIZZLY GRIZZLY GRIZZLY GRIZZLY GRIZZLY GRIZZLY GRIZZLY GRIZZLY GRIZZLY GRIZZLY GRIZZLY GRIZZLY GRIZZLY GRIZZLY GRIZZLY GRIZZLY GRIZZLY GRIZZLY GRIZZLY GRIZZLY GRIZZLY GRIZZLY GRIZZLY GRIZZLY GRIZZLY GRIZZLY GRIZZLY GRIZZLY GRIZZLY GRIZZLY GRIZZLY GRIZZLY GRIZZLY GRIZZLY GRIZZLY GRIZZLY GRIZZLY GRIZZLY GRIZZL