Sign in to follow this  
Finalflash

Druid Balance wPvP

I especially like the Noggenfogger/deviate overlay on feral form, it has a certain exotic feel to it. I like it alot.

Really nice video!

How would you guys rate the factor of gear in making these fights possible? Is balance scaling much better with higher gear than other classes?

I also saw your feral videos, Finalflash, great stuff as well. Which spec do you prefer?

Greetings

pichler

Really nice video!

How would you guys rate the factor of gear in making these fights possible? Is balance scaling much better with higher gear than other classes?

I also saw your feral videos, Finalflash, great stuff as well. Which spec do you prefer?

Greetings

pichler

Decent vid, you seem to know what you're doing and it is always fun to see some exotic specs even though it relies on your foes being average.

@Pichler: The factor of gear is in the druid's favour the weaker the gear era is. When the rogue/mage sits with AQ40/T3 gear the fight is likely to be over very quickly as the increased health on the foes / more mana burnt on healing/shifting will likely run the druid oom in no time. If you are to compete as a druid in the end game you need the R13 gear/AQ40/Naxx loot.

Ty! My gear in this vid was kinda mehh, I only outgeared a few opponents.

http://realmplayers.com/CharacterViewer.aspx?realm=KR2&player=Finalflash

I prefer balance and resto over deep feral. But I've had some fun with 1/29/21 on retrowow recently. 1/29/21 and 8/12/31 are probably the best builds for endgame pvp when ppl are running around in AQ40/Naxx gear.

When the rogue/mage sits with AQ40/T3 gear the fight is likely to be over very quickly as the increased health on the foes / more mana burnt on healing/shifting will likely run the druid oom in no time.

Mana isn't the issue once you reach that gear lvl, it's all about surviving nukes.

http://webm.land/w/wkvF/ This is pvp in AQ40/Naxx gear. I use a shadow/fire resistance set against that lock btw. It's most likely impossible to beat a good shadow priest or warlock without resistance sets :(

Edited by Finalflash

Mana isn't the issue once you reach that gear lvl, it's all about surviving nukes.

http://webm.land/w/wkvF/ This is pvp in AQ40/Naxx gear. I use a shadow/fire resistance set against that lock btw. It's most likely impossible to beat a good shadow priest or warlock without resistance sets :(

Aye but surviving the nukes is something druids are quite capable of when they are played correctly (hard for you to do it in duels though due to limited range).The increased health means you need to burn more mana on the offensive. The more health they have, the harder it gets.

Resistance sets turns the match in your favour and while you can beat said classes sometimes without it and with a bit of luck, it is handy to have ready with Itemrack. :)

Edited by Dreadwise

Great stuff Finalflash, keep it coming :) I really enjoy watching unpopular classes (balance druid and elemental shaman being my favourite) beating sht out of people in pvp. Well played!

After seeing so much imba-bimba-rogue-mage-videos. What a surprise!

You put a smile in face when watching this awesome video. Thanks for that!

one of the worst things is not being able to see what form the druid is in, lmao that savory.

personally find druids boring in all aspects but GG, it was fun to watch

You were on Nost weren't you? I fought a very good balance druid on that server quite a bit.

Very good video, perfect use of feral charges.

Those rogues are so bad, and shamans that dont purge your hots. Dang...

Great vid! enjoyed it from start to finish

Edited by Porta