Docholy

All want to play Nost PVP.

What is the origin of the poll? Why is everyone calling it unscientific?

Echo chamber created by the same handful of desperate nerds. Lmao just look at their post counts.

If you have to remind people multiple times a day about how great what you have to offer is and how bad the other option is, chances are what you have to offer is фекал and you know it.

It's not that bad. It's only a little a frustrating from time to time. I've been in a lot of launches with a lot of huge private servers, many of us have. We all know what a new fresh private server with this much PR will be like during launch day. However it's still 99x better than joining a old server where atleast 60% of the player-base is already BiS geared. No point in joining such a server when WPvP is all about having gear...

This is ridiculously misleading. A lot of launches of huge private servers? Nost was THE biggest launch and it was far larger than anyone expected. And we are on track for easily double the launch nost had. None of us has any idea what this is going to be like, because it will be unprecedented. But I can guess. It's gonna be more frustrating than fun. It was crazy to level on nost but at least we could breathe. And I had it easy starting in teldrassil. Elwynn would have been bad.

And please... 60% bis? Really? Hyperbole much?

What is the origin of the poll? Why is everyone calling it unscientific?

Because it's a online poll meaning it is ripe for manipulation. Switch IP and massvote for example. It doesn't even deserve to be called a poll imo. 

It will 100% matter, economy is the biggest thing that will impact new players.

Speaking as someone who was a new player on Nostalrius (dinged 60 less than a month from closing) you are full of фекал if you think it's impossible to gear and take part in end game content.

Speaking as someone who was a new player on Nostalrius (dinged 60 less than a month from closing) you are full of фекал if you think it's impossible to gear and take part in end game content.

But nobody wants to play catchup unless they absolutely must, it's much more fun progressing through the content with other people. New players will definitely have a better experience on the fresh realm. Old nost players can keep playing on the old one, plus from what I've been told guilds are coming back in their entirety, so they're fine even with no new players at all.

Because it's a online poll meaning it is ripe for manipulation. Switch IP and massvote for example. It doesn't even deserve to be called a poll imo. 

There can be vote manipulation on both sides. Besides, I don't think anyone's gonna go through the trouble to cheat on a poll like this. It's the best information we got so far.

On 17th the starting zones in our so called "old" (uden bur) servers will be filled with new players.

I doubt that most of them will leave their toon behind when the new server opens some weeks later

and do the same thing again for a server where everybody and i mean everybody is hunting down the 

same mobs like you do.

Probably Nostalrius will have high pop issues.

Old Nost is new Nost and it´s f...kin FRESH!

There doesn't have to be vote manipulation either. By not being able to properly control the people answering the poll you get a skewed result. It's worthless.

I progressed thru the leveling content just fine, loads of new people to group with. Sure, I got a free ride thru MC and BWL, but honestly, the main reason I'll continue on the old server is AQ40 and Naxx.