Docholy

All want to play Nost PVP.

Its going to be fun getting back the hundreds if not thousands of hours back.  I don't understand how people can entertain the idea of a fresh server if they come from NOST PVP. They are just going to repeat the same hours in a scenario that does not require you to. Oh well more power to them.

If you want to be cool, send me Docholy your gold (if your alliance.)  It will save me a lot of time grinding out gold to get mats to raid.  Help a brother out. 

Edited by Docholy

I don't understand how people can entertain the idea of a fresh server if they come from NOST PVP. They are just going to repeat the same hours in a scenario that does not require you to

it's not that hard to understand

simply not all people consider having epic items as their only goal, priority and source of enjoyment

For many reasons I dont want to play on the future ghost realm no metter what Elysium will do with the cap player will not work I remember warmane when they released Lordaeron with 12k players online they were still another 4-5k waiting to join when the other servers were almost empty. Population had dropped so much that they had to unite the two old realm for survive I don't think the same thing will be possible to do with old PVP and old PVE in case the realm will die so best choice roll on the fresh realm and forget the old one it's just a waste of time.

Brokeass!

Broke yes I'm broke. Im so broke when I was ranking I was sure to loot horde corpses.  I also made sure to loot the corpses when people where out of range so I can get all the 1s 20c for myself!!!! Diabolical! 

I don't understand how people can entertain the idea of a fresh server if they come from NOST PVP. They are just going to repeat the same hours in a scenario that does not require you to. Oh well more power to them.

I have toons on Nost PvP and PvE, I don't like picking up advanced toons after not playing them for a while. I lose the bond and the flow that you get from focusing on one from start to finish.   Also Vanilla is about the journey, not the destination.  (At least for some, and that includes me).  There is no right or wrong way to play this game, that's one of the most beautiful things about it.

Broke yes I'm broke. Im so broke when I was ranking I was sure to loot horde corpses.  I also made sure to loot the corpses when people where out of range so I can get all the 1s 20c for myself!!!! Diabolical! 

giphy.gif

you monster~

Like some one mentioned before, its about the time you spend between level 1 and 60 that alot of people liked, the community, the people you meet along the way, the stories of being camped, trying to level in the stv warzone, all that was pretty much taken away in later iterations of the game. After ?cata? you might as well be playing a single player RPG, lfg queuing and getting matched with bots. That's what it felt like for me compared to how it used to be. So I'm all for that adventure again.

Going to SM or Dire Maul was a commitment, it made it that much more satisfying when the whole party to eventually arrive 45 minutes later and the tank was 4 levels too low and the healer was actually feral spec. But you did it any way and made it work.

It wasn't a formality, but a sense of excitement!.... And loads of time to spend that I probably don't have these days but what ever, let's do it!

For many reasons I dont want to play on the future ghost realm no metter what so best choice roll on the fresh realm and forget the old one it's just a waste of time.

By all the piles of Ogre poo in this world, I say !! This has to be the greatest rubbish ever written on this forum !!! Tell us boy - were you also the victim of lobotomy mistakenly performed by the Ribsplitter instead of the Lobotomizer or was it only that Doctor Theolen Krastinov mistook your head for your a-s-s on the day you were born and slapped you so hard that after all these years you're still crying like a god damn Stormwind Orphan ?!? In any case - the damage seems to be permanent & beyond repair !! By the Noxious Slimes of Maraudon, I say !!!

I'm still undecided about wether I should create my character on Nost or the new serv considering I haven't played on nost and it's the first time I want to really play on a private serv.

I've heard all kind of opinions about it and I'm pretty confused tbh ahah. Is it going to be a ghost town, empty after a couple of months ?

Edited by Zealotz

I'm still undecided about wether I should create my character on Nost or the new serv considering I haven't played on nost and it's the first time I want to really play on a private serv.

I've heard all kind of opinions about it and I'm pretty confused tbh ahah. Is it going to be a ghost town, empty after a couple of months ?

This isn't you? Zealotz

all i see is tears of people who spents months farming gear so they can steamroll bg beeing mad that people will go fresh

Yeah, if anyone Horde side from Nost PvP wants to abandon their toons and start on the fresh server feel free to send your gold to Falorthan. I'm almost at my epic mount, so make your donations.

So are you prepared for the next...

I have a full T2-equipped warrior but me and my 250 guild members

all want to start fresh cause fresh is so sexy fresh sexy fresh sexy fresh sexy fresh

sexy fresh sexy fresh sexy fresh sexy fresh sexy fresh sexy fresh sexy fresh sexy fresh...

THREAD inc???

I thought the whole Nost project was all about progression. That's what the game lacks nowadays. If you got a 60 you're attached to, keep playing that character sure, but there's definitely a lot of people who don't. There's more to vanilla than just AQ40/Naxx to me, and I feel like I'm not alone in that sentiment. People want to experience vanilla as a whole, including levelling/5-mans/raids. Not just rushing to 60 with a ton of BiS-geared players around you, hoping you can join a guild that can carry your green-geared попа through said content.

it's not that hard to understand

simply not all people consider having epic items as their only goal, priority and source of enjoyment

What a gross reducto ad absurdem we have here. As if its the epoints we enjoy. Having to wait for the same gates repeatedly and the utter unplayability of a launch the size of Nost is a huge burden. A lot of people in my guild would pass loot for progression raids. Some never even saw key items drop. Raiding is about conquest and the next step in conquest is AQ, not 1.5 years of repeating what we did last Feb or this April...

In life, when you have two competing things which are very similar, the usual out come is that if one gets started first then that one will have a huge advantage over the other.

I think this is what's got the fresh advocates so worried - you can sense that in what they are posting.

The Nost server is going to get most of the new blood starting there, simply because it is opening significantly earlier than the fresh realm. The more dedicated new players will most likely stay and the less dedicated will either give up or move to the PVE server or the fresh one.

The Nost name will also be a huge advantage and will also ensure that most of the new blood comes to the Nost server.

I'll be on the PVE realm hoping that we catch some of the people who get tired of being ganked.