Sign in to follow this  
Spanishboss

Alliance/horde good premades in fresh server?

Excited to go back after ur фекал ranking and keep on raiding and never do a proper prem ever again in ur boring life . #oldserverstandards #offering20kgold #comeandfightus  

Ya man I just like to play the game, not here to фекал talk. If there is a set match I hope someone streams it I would like to watch. The emphasis guys are probably the only group of players on horde that stand a chance. 

How about you e-peen losers just do prem v prem for the fun of it? Jesus christ taking the fun out of god damn everything.

It is fun , if people compete(not if they dodge or surrender afk), if u cared to read the first topic little dumbshit, its the foking main point of this thread.

Don't worry I'm bringing whole bronzebeard clan of extravagant and fearsome dwarves to combat every premade until their plans reveal themselves as true fallacies of grandeur.

Easy

It is fun , if people compete(not if they dodge or surrender afk), if u cared to read the first topic little dumbshit, its the foking main point of this thread.

how about you join the opposite faction then all of your friends this time and "face" them in prem v prem.

you can't complain about problems that you create for yourself

Edited by Travolta

how about you join the opposite faction then all of your friends this time and "face" them in prem v prem.

you can't complain about problems that you create for yourself

That will happen for sure, since situation will be as expected apparently. Sad to have to split friends cus in a server of 09382974824742k players its impossible to find 10-15 other dilligent players, but w/e.

well you weren't friends before were you? you met along the way. likeminded players enjoy playing with each other.

you start out with an already established group of PvPers - who most likely played vanilla for the last couple years. that is kind of an advantage already if you ask me.

and its not that there aren't decent players arround, its more that really experienced players end up in the same factions, maybe even same guild, just because they've known each other already from other realms.

you have more then 10-15 friends who claim to want the same thing, competetive PvP. why not fight each other then. well, its what I would do at least.

Sad to have to split friends cus in a server of 09382974824742k players its impossible to find 10-15 other dilligent players, but w/e.

that statement now is just to stroke your own ego man...

my point beeing... instead of complaining that the other faction is too "weak" become the other faction and make them "strong".

Edited by Travolta

That will happen for sure, since situation will be as expected apparently. Sad to have to split friends cus in a server of 09382974824742k players its impossible to find 10-15 other dilligent players, but w/e.

Is that what you call no-life students living with their parents now? Wow, times have changed, I guess...

play both : old when something comes up ( PVE, specific prem vs prem, world pvp) and new to have some fun in the first months of leveling and pvp. 2 different periods of the game and both are fun. With this being said why do you argue when you ll join us, kid.

play both  :stena:  :stena:  :stena:  :stena: fun  :diver:  :diver:  :diver:  :diver:

Man who care about premade V premade,, its all about who conquer ungoro and how you make the other fags cry and cut themselves and make some nerd say fukk 2000 times in 2 minutes aka Unbind :)

Edited by Wardz

If you really want good pvp games, why make a full premade? The most consistent fun I've had is solo queuing/3-4 man groups. Every time you get a фекал stomping group together the other side just stops playing or avoids you completely. 5 minute races against the clock to cap flags aren't fun, especially 10 hours a day.

But if you're grinding rank you're grinding rank. Pvp isn't against the other faction, it's against your own unfortunately. Would like it if nost just removed all rewards minus titles past rank 11 so people wouldn't have to dodge made and could actually just have fun pvping again without having a brain aneurysm wondering if the other premade is making better honor/hour

If you really want good pvp games, why make a full premade? The most consistent fun I've had is solo queuing/3-4 man groups. Every time you get a фекал stomping group together the other side just stops playing or avoids you completely. 5 minute races against the clock to cap flags aren't fun, especially 10 hours a day.

But if you're grinding rank you're grinding rank. Pvp isn't against the other faction, it's against your own unfortunately. Would like it if nost just removed all rewards minus titles past rank 11 so people wouldn't have to dodge made and could actually just have fun pvping again without having a brain aneurysm wondering if the other premade is making better honor/hour

Bet you would want that normie.

Man who care about premade V premade,, its all about who conquer ungoro and how you make the other fags cry and cut themselves and make some nerd say fukk 2000 times in 2 minutes aka Unbind :)

U gonna conquer ungoro from ghost realm??

Cdq7zZD.jpg

Hey Procto honey !

You still have that sexy but ?  :kiss1:

Always emphasized for PaPa

753.png

OnT

If I do decide to play some on fresh, GOD, can u give a list of players going horde/alliance?

I was thinking of going alliance again, obviously, but giving the circumstances I might pick horde.. if not GOD, can someone toss together a list of confirmed guilds and foremost ''known'' players where they're going on FRESH? Known being pvpers alone

Nothing much, just to give a humm of this situation, horde/ally prem e.g

Edited by majory200

being known as a pvper in a 16 year old game, ROFL. I rather kill myself tbqh fam

not 16, commercially.

and not including retail 

ED, Warsong, Nost, Kronos, people that were known for pvping, ppl that others know about.

It has to do with influence, if a good and known pvper goes horde(e.g) I am sure some others will be intrigued or compelled to go that faction in belief of a possibility of a premade that isn't total fail.

Personally, why would I go horde if I barely know anyone there but on alliance the whole gang is at, personally if I'd go in blind I'd just become a damn trashed rag doll

Deciding your faction roleplay based on "famous" players on a private server for a 20 year old game. *SMH* It's <current year>, for вау sake.

not 16, commercially.

and not including retail 

ED, Warsong, Nost, Kronos, people that were known for pvping, ppl that others know about.

It has to do with influence, if a good and known pvper goes horde(e.g) I am sure some others will be intrigued or compelled to go that faction in belief of a possibility of a premade that isn't total fail.

Personally, why would I go horde if I barely know anyone there but on alliance the whole gang is at, personally if I'd go in blind I'd just become a damn trashed rag doll

lol

Edited by Glemtlol