Sign in to follow this  
Spanishboss

Alliance/horde good premades in fresh server?

Np, we are now even after ive been with Almudena!

I suspected something, she always talks about BIG misho...and at the same time says you re not that tall...but  :upset:

:moto:

You guys are the biggest memsters I have seen.. I'm zero for most of this "pvp" community, but I will kick попа in the first months of Fresh server

You guys are the biggest memsters I have seen.. I'm zero for most of this "pvp" community, but I will kick попа in the first months of Fresh server

fresh serv is gonna suck more than kronos pvp, cya on old

Thanks+for+creating+at+least+a+thousand+

fresh serv is gonna suck more than kronos pvp, cya on old

Funny, you said the same thing about old nost when you were still shilling for ED.

Funny, you said the same thing about old nost when you were still shilling for ED.

The ED pug scene was far better than anything on Nost. Joining a BG solo on nost is basically like playing with bots that dont interact. Thx chinese and ruskis

The ED pug scene was far better than anything on Nost. Joining a BG solo on nost is basically like playing with bots that dont interact. Thx chinese and ruskis

tell me you just didnt post a game vs mcgiggletits (the legend), procto, neemes and noggen to proove you win vs prems? that would be the dumbest thing i ve seen EVER. maximum trolling.

I'm no mathematician but the score was 2-0 against. Maximum trolling.

and i thought it couldnt get worse...thats right lol. thanks mathematician!

I'm no english teacher but I believe I said 'no' mathematician.

fresh serv pvp scene will be panda players

like 95% of nosts playerbase

Edited by Travolta