Sign in to follow this  
crossaqsing

Granades

I mean you can never go wrong throwing a nade if u are meele for example and arent on the boss atm(maybe due to a knockback or fire around the boss or smthing)

Maybe even between auto attack hits if the nade is a decently fast cast  but that needs excelent timing and an auto attack swinger addon

But in general I wouldnt really consider engineering a pve profession

I dont know if it's a bug, but I threw a iron grenade on some MC trash that was immune to stun, and it didn't do any damage, it just said immune. (Might have done damage too, diddnt check the combat log)

Thorim doesnt cost 4g a piece + having shitload of it from mining anyway you cheapo. Only scrubs and goldbuyers use iron ones.

@topic: try using sapper charge on fire vulnerability. Notice the difference.

On 12/27/2016 at 8:46 PM, wingpuller said:

Thorim doesnt cost 4g a piece + having shitload of it from mining anyway you cheapo. Only scrubs and goldbuyers use iron ones.

@topic: try using sapper charge on fire vulnerability. Notice the difference.

You need 6 thorium bars and 4 runecloths for 3 thorium grenades. Iron grenates mats are easier to get although the drop rate of Heavy Stones is bad.

Unless the stun effect of the nade is required, you should use Goblin Sapper Charges if you can be in the middle of the mobs. If you can't, use Crystal Charges instead of iron or thorium nades or w.e dynamite.