Naquada

Nature Resistance - Complete gear overview

My original thread on Nostalrius forum: http://forum.nostalrius.org/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=35144

Nature Resistance Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gqrIzA8keJfNzeis9STaiQd50OSFyWfLr0iglH4nanU/edit#gid=0

Click the tabs at the bottom of the spreadsheet to change between armor types. Pots and enchants is also included. Good luck farming icon_e_smile.gif

Note 1: Most items is included and i am working on finding the few still missing. Including info on which patch they are tied to. Post here or send me a PM (here or Ign: Naquada), if you have suggestions or there's info you would like added to the sheet.

Note 2: There's items in the spreadsheet which is currently not available in the game yet. Especially Cenarion Circle gear sets which won't be released until patch 1.11 - Naxxramas.

Update 1: Patch note info added to most item. (Most of the items without number was in the game at release)
Update 2: Separate tab for Random World Drop items with NR suffix added with possible NR stats. RNG Gear dropped from bosses is still being added.
Update 3: 99% of all gear, abilities, enchants, etc... has been added. Tell me if there's anything missing.
Update 4: Added an stamina columns, as we will be soaking lots of nature damage and nice to know for tanks.

Update 5: Updated for Elysium Launch

Update 6: Missing Atal'ai gear pieces added - 30.dec 2017

Edited by Naquada

This is about PvE aspect of the game, not your PvE realm, on old Nos PvP having NR gear ready was a must when throwing your application to decent guilds that plan to do AQ once its open (though nobody knew would it really be needed that much).

Edited by wingpuller

That is correct. This sub-forum is for discussing all Player versus Environment aspects of the game.

The GM team.