madderdim

Un'goro is dead

Sure it's a lot of money for a lvl 40 but grinding for 5 levels for what we make in an hour in ungoro is what he was getting at I'm sure ^^

To be fair by the time Nost shut down the devilsaurs weren't THAT viciously camped anymore. Me and a friend farmed quite alot of them and mapped the spawns + timers. Was pretty nice gold at level 55

wow!! 250 whole gold????

Pretty sure you didn't play. 250g at level 41 was a ваууton of gold. 

Edited by Pixelslyna

It goes against the spirit of the game when a group of people roll both factions and work together to monopolize a resource in the game. I'm all for GM intervention to put a stop to it.

Isn't that what your mom said when she saw your high school diploma?

+1. Miss you Union boys.

Pretty sure you didn't play. 250g at level 41 was a ваууton of gold.

Ah geez yeah found me out

And is camping devilsaurs really worth it in a group?  Seems like too much hassle with too much "loot" to split so it gets diluted or even ninjad.  Isn't it better to just farm DM or something?

The mafia looked like a lot of fun (read some of the mafia posts on Nostalrius forum)

Getting rich and squashing plebs doesn't sound to bad to me.

The mafia looked like a lot of fun (read some of the mafia posts on Nostalrius forum)

Getting rich and squashing plebs doesn't sound to bad to me.

Cartel will soon provide a history lesson of what REALLY happened in ungoro

Cartel will soon provide a history lesson of what REALLY happened in ungoro

Only thing that is going to history is that every mafia member was worth 3 cartel players.

You legit 7 man split leather like rats

And I will tell you  what rly happen

When I was done ranking nobody was in un'goro, but ripya and unbind were farmed so hard by me they got grumpy and decided to вау with our farming, at the time the most active players in un'goro was me / steez / fillefod, ripyah and unbind would come with 3-5 people and try to kill us between queues, it was fun, I obviously raped them everytime with whoever was duo farming with me, they still couldn't kill me so they started flying their whole premade down to un'goro between queues, what was fun small scale wpvp became a фекал fest.

I kept making groups to farm and contest (you idiots didn't even farm at this point, ripya maybe once got 20 leathers in one night) but we didn't have the manforce to be there 24/7, only me and steezy actually gave a фекал about controlling un'goro everyone in mafia gave 0 ваууs cause they've farmed since server start.

DS and endzeit fags get tired of being RAPED in blackrock mountain and form cartel, then unbind spoke to the only shitters on alliance side who would play with such caliber players and that's how you joined the cartel.

I still invited whoever I had on friends list and went down to un'goro in always less than 5 man groups and forced whoever was farming  there to be with a raid group if they wanted to keep farming safe.

Hey I went from 80 leathers per week to 20, but atleast I get a new playground to stomp rats, and taking 20 leathers per week with 500+hks from slaying cartel rats in un'goro is alot more fun than farming alone for 8h.

So my friend, history lesson here is that the shitters, dodgers, randoms who always got raped by us in nostalrius realized they can "win" with numbers, whatever you call win, cause requiring to have a raid in ungoro just so you can farm is only a victory for someone who has always been losing.

ps : i duel u for 1k g

imgur.com/a/9IRYQ

Too the cartel shitters  :moto:

Only thing that is going to history is that every mafia member was worth 3 cartel players.

And I will tell you  what rly happen

When I was done ranking nobody was in un'goro, but ripya and unbind were farmed so hard by me they got grumpy and decided to вау with our farming, at the time the most active players in un'goro was me / steez / fillefod, ripyah and unbind would come with 3-5 people and try to kill us between queues, it was fun, I obviously raped them everytime with whoever was duo farming with me, they still couldn't kill me so they started flying their whole premade down to un'goro between queues, what was fun small scale wpvp became a фекал fest.

I kept making groups to farm and contest (you idiots didn't even farm at this point, ripya maybe once got 20 leathers in one night) but we didn't have the manforce to be there 24/7, only me and steezy actually gave a фекал about controlling un'goro everyone in mafia gave 0 ваууs cause they've farmed since server start.

DS and endzeit fags get tired of being RAPED in blackrock mountain and form cartel, then unbind spoke to the only shitters on alliance side who would play with such caliber players and that's how you joined the cartel.

I still invited whoever I had on friends list and went down to un'goro in always less than 5 man groups and forced whoever was farming  there to be with a raid group if they wanted to keep farming safe.

Hey I went from 80 leathers per week to 20, but atleast I get a new playground to stomp rats, and taking 20 leathers per week with 500+hks from slaying cartel rats in un'goro is alot more fun than farming alone for 8h.

So my friend, history lesson here is that the shitters, dodgers, randoms who always got raped by us in nostalrius realized they can "win" with numbers, whatever you call win, cause requiring to have a raid in ungoro just so you can farm is only a victory for someone who has always been losing.

ps : i duel u for 1k g

Hello friend

I joined cartel as soon as I was done ranking (early March 2k16) and I think I saw u 4 times in total during my 1 month in crater. Only times I remember you coming down was with at least 5 xrankers. Then you kill our horde farmers steal like 5 leathers get screenshots for forum thread and leave LMAO. U think you had ANY IMPACT on our business??? Only mafia players who managed to do some damage to our farming was steezy/membrane, wardz, fille, theoverlord, zeteba and some others.

I like you cause you can actually to some degree back up your trashtalk. I'll gladly duel but I'll probably lose cause I haven't played wow in 6 months and r13 lock should rape mages (no 1 k gold xd).

Tl;dr: Mafia lost the crater. Came down once a week with xrankers to get shitpost material and then left. Cartel didn't care and made big $$$$ :)

Isn't that what your mom said when she saw your high school diploma?

Hah Tyrgrim already tanking that фекал eh?

They can be worth even 10 but as long as they lie down licking our boots i'm fine with that. 

Hello friend

I joined cartel as soon as I was done ranking (early March 2k16) and I think I saw u 4 times in total during my 1 month in crater. Only times I remember you coming down was with at least 5 xrankers. Then you kill our horde farmers steal like 5 leathers get screenshots for forum thread and leave LMAO. U think you had ANY IMPACT on our business??? Only mafia players who managed to do some damage to our farming was steezy/membrane, wardz, fille, theoverlord, zeteba and some others.

I like you cause you can actually to some degree back up your trashtalk. I'll gladly duel but I'll probably lose cause I haven't played wow in 6 months and r13 lock should rape mages (no 1 k gold xd).

Tl;dr: Mafia lost the crater. Came down once a week with xrankers to get shitpost material and then left. Cartel didn't care and made big $$$$ :)

what are you talking about i have 72h footage of ungoro and I went there everyday, like I said, I went with whoever was online, and if I handled 1v2-1v3 fine, moment you kids got 3x my numbers (which was never more than 5) I'd just go AFK and wait til they left to repeat the same.

5 leathers is good estimate of what I made when I went to ungoro, I had group PvP with my friends and I got enough gold that I could do all I wanted to do in game.

it's true that we didn't have the numbers to be there with 10+ like cartel did, usually 30min-1h after me and whoever was online arrived there to вау with you, but everytime we did go with 10+ we all know what happen, or that time where you were there with 40 man raid and when we assemble NOPE raid to go there you also scatter and log off like rats?zOp9kon.jpg

but hey man keep thinking we were somehow frustrated, I was having more fun after cartel than before, I actually had the most fun when ripya and unbind would c ome with usually 1-2 more, and me and whoever was duo farming with me would fight them, that was fun 2v2, 2v3 or 2v4, going there and pvping til you brought a 10 man raid for me was also fun, but ofc, we didn't have the numbers you had because we didn't inv every single random into mafia nor did most people there actually give a вау about controlling un'goro, all I can tell you is that whoever was coming into un'goro with me for pvp fun usually brought leathers back with them until you organized a raid to wipe us. Also lol monroe I spent 10x the time you did in the crater (I was going there for pvp sometimes without even having a skinner with me), if anything it was me that never saw you there, and I have footage to prove that the situation i describe is exactly how un'goro was during last 1-2 months or nostalrius, and I never claimed I harmed cartel economy, I can tell you the names of the cartel players I personally sniped and killed whenever they were in un'goro if you want though, I can tell you that everytime I was there you weren't having peaceful farm time unless you were with a 10+ raid.

btw r13 mage vs r13 warlock is a 50-50 skill matchup, but it's okay if you don't want to duel ) we both know how that would go down

btw r13 mage vs r13 warlock is a 50-50 skill matchup, but it's okay if you don't want to duel ) we both know how that would go down

If that matchup is a 50-50 for you then you're pretty фекал :^)

what are you talking about i have 72h footage of ungoro and I went there everyday, like I said, I went with whoever was online, and if I handled 1v2-1v3 fine, moment you kids got 3x my numbers (which was never more than 5) I'd just go AFK and wait til they left to repeat the same.

5 leathers is good estimate of what I made when I went to ungoro, I had group PvP with my friends and I got enough gold that I could do all I wanted to do in game.

it's true that we didn't have the numbers to be there with 10+ like cartel did, usually 30min-1h after me and whoever was online arrived there to вау with you, but everytime we did go with 10+ we all know what happen, or that time where you were there with 40 man raid and when we assemble NOPE raid to go there you also scatter and log off like rats?zOp9kon.jpg

but hey man keep thinking we were somehow frustrated, I was having more fun after cartel than before, I actually had the most fun when ripya and unbind would c ome with usually 1-2 more, and me and whoever was duo farming with me would fight them, that was fun 2v2, 2v3 or 2v4, going there and pvping til you brought a 10 man raid for me was also fun, but ofc, we didn't have the numbers you had because we didn't inv every single random into mafia nor did most people there actually give a вау about controlling un'goro, all I can tell you is that whoever was coming into un'goro with me for pvp fun usually brought leathers back with them until you organized a raid to wipe us. Also lol monroe I spent 10x the time you did in the crater (I was going there for pvp sometimes without even having a skinner with me), if anything it was me that never saw you there, and I have footage to prove that the situation i describe is exactly how un'goro was during last 1-2 months or nostalrius, and I never claimed I harmed cartel economy, I can tell you the names of the cartel players I personally sniped and killed whenever they were in un'goro if you want though, I can tell you that everytime I was there you weren't having peaceful farm time unless you were with a 10+ raid.

"I'm not frustrated"

*proceeds to write a wall of text that doesn't make ANY sense*

I won't even bother mayne this is literally all you mafia cucks do. Post ваууing nonsense and LIES (u spent more time in crater than ME? L M A O). Since you weren't there how could you POSSIBLY know how much time I spent there? Mongoloid. 

If ur фекал at the game you lose to mages I'm sure :) I'll gadly duel when server comes back and it doesn't lag anymore. We can agree on time and place then.

If that matchup is a 50-50 for you then you're pretty фекал :^)

yes tyrgrim i remember you from my first week lvl 60 on nost,  some S paddling spinal reaper human male warrior saying GM is more important base than LM, shows how фекал u are at game and what kind of players play in cartel lmao, but we all know you're dodgers and bellow average players (95% of u)

also i'm talking a top mage vs a top warlock is definetly a 50-50 skill matchup, it's not rly my fault you're a 3 neuron mongol who doesn't know this, I will beat any mage of monroeXX level with one hand and clicking my spells if I have to.

i never lost vs a  mage on my warlock, and I certainly would never lose vs monroeXX in a duel XDD, i'll delete my warlock if that ever happens, 

there's prob 1-2 mages on entire server who could go 50-50 against me.

"I'm not frustrated"

*proceeds to write a wall of text that doesn't make ANY sense*

I won't even bother mayne this is literally all you mafia cucks do. Post ваууing nonsense and LIES (u spent more time in crater than ME? L M A O). Since you weren't there how could you POSSIBLY know how much time I spent there? Mongoloid. 

If ur фекал at the game you lose to mages I'm sure :) I'll gadly duel when server comes back and it doesn't lag anymore. We can agree on time and place then.

Lies? Why would I lie, I know for a fact I spent more time in un'goro than you ever did what are u even talking about lmao, keep convincing yourself the average cartel donk ever ranked in same skill ceiling as a mafia member. And I only post wall of text cause you delusional rats keep fabricating lies to help yourselfs sleep at night, like I said I had pvp in un'goro with my friends and prefer it with cartel, over being alone there uncontexted for hours, me & any player who wanted leathers got them by the end of the week, enough to sponsor  everything I want to buy in this game, but doesn't surprise me a bunch of dodgers would think wpvp and contesting resources is somehow frustrating or less fun than braindead solo farm like I was doing before unbind and ripya started to bring their prem. You didn't even contest фекал, you were all literally brought in by unbind to be their cuckboys because even with 40 man horde raid there they were still getting outtaged by horde mafia.

also kek @ cartel members input on mage vs warlock matchup, reveals how much u know about game, my offer still stands, i'll click all my abilities and duel you (and i'll still win)

yes tyrgrim i remember you from my first week lvl 60 on nost,  some S paddling spinal reaper human male warrior saying GM is more important base than LM, shows how фекал u are at game and what kind of players play in cartel lmao, but we all know you're dodgers and bellow average players (95% of u)

also i'm talking a top mage vs a top warlock is definetly a 50-50 skill matchup, it's not rly my fault you're a 3 neuron mongol who doesn't know this, I will beat any mage of monroeXX level with one hand and clicking my spells if I have to.

i never lost vs a  mage on my warlock, and I certainly would never lose vs monroeXX in a duel XDD, i'll delete my warlock if that ever happens, 

there's prob 1-2 mages on entire server who could go 50-50 against me.

Lies? Why would I lie, I know for a fact I spent more time in un'goro than you ever did what are u even talking about lmao, keep convincing yourself the average cartel donk ever ranked in same skill ceiling as a mafia member. And I only post wall of text cause you delusional rats keep fabricating lies to help yourselfs sleep at night, like I said I had pvp in un'goro with my friends and prefer it with cartel, over being alone there uncontexted for hours, me & any player who wanted leathers got them by the end of the week, enough to sponsor  everything I want to buy in this game, but doesn't surprise me a bunch of dodgers would think wpvp and contesting resources is somehow frustrating or less fun than braindead solo farm like I was doing before unbind and ripya started to bring their prem. You didn't even contest фекал, you were all literally brought in by unbind to be their cuckboys because even with 40 man horde raid there they were still getting outtaged by horde mafia.

also kek @ cartel members input on mage vs warlock matchup, reveals how much u know about game, my offer still stands, i'll click all my abilities and duel you (and i'll still win)

I can't stress enough the fact that your presence in crater was barely felt. Since you finished ranking before me obviously I can't speak of how it was before early March but in the last month you were so irrelevant in ungoro it's painful having to read these walls of text. I know you like to shitpost and make stuff up but this is too much even for you mayne. Go outside and get some fresh air until server is up =)

Also if you seriously think non ud r13 mage goes even with r13 lock....   That's not saying winning as a mage is impossible but it's not ваууing 50/50 you moron.

I can't stress enough the fact that your presence in crater was barely felt. Since you finished ranking before me obviously I can't speak of how it was before early March but in the last month you were so irrelevant in ungoro it's painful having to read these walls of text. I know you like to shitpost and make stuff up but this is too much even for you mayne. Go outside and get some fresh air until server is up =)

Also if you seriously think non ud r13 mage goes even with r13 lock....   That's not saying winning as a mage is impossible but it's not ваууing 50/50 you moron.

The irony is that at top skill ceiling mage does go 50-50 against a warlock, assuming mage has r13 else he doesn't have HP to compete, I feel sorry you can't understand this but there's no much to tell you other than you have zero idea what you talking about, only advantage UD has is that it can use another trinket, and while it is a big advantage it's not one that justifies being bellow 50-50, you're all generally clueless to pvp so why would you talk about it like you know what you're saying?

Give me r13 mage and i'll beat every warlock on server that isn't dusch, and i guarantee i'll have more than 50% win ratio, and i'll say it again I never lost a duel vs a mage on my warlock, but I know enough about this game to see that a top mage player with the right gear  can go 50-50 vs a same skilled warlock, obviously it's not you monroeX or GUCCIpuZZY or ripYAH or CECOLOGMECO XD, but I guarantee you Nuar would curbstomp 99.99% of warlocks on nost and go 50-50 against the 2 or 3 best ones, btw it isn't because he's undead, but because he actually knows how to play his class (unlike you)