madderdim

Un'goro is dead

And ofc you "wouldn't know" what happen in un'goro before you <union> kids were even invited to make cartel, you're all clueless to what really happened.

Just like you would forget how in Tobscinsky last week and the week EV took over the remains of his prem, you were all scared to face horde prem, good thing that I was carrying you all in AB, else you would've gotten farmed by trash like ripya and arts prem, I remember first AB game we played together was actually the first time you cartel cucks ever even won a BS fight in your whole ranking time up til that point.

Don't even try to argue this else i'll just humiliate you with screens.

yes tyrgrim i remember you from my first week lvl 60 on nost,  some S paddling spinal reaper human male warrior saying GM is more important base than LM, shows how фекал u are at game and what kind of players play in cartel lmao, but we all know you're dodgers and bellow average players (95% of u)

also i'm talking a top mage vs a top warlock is definetly a 50-50 skill matchup, it's not rly my fault you're a 3 neuron mongol who doesn't know this, I will beat any mage of monroeXX level with one hand and clicking my spells if I have to.

i never lost vs a  mage on my warlock, and I certainly would never lose vs monroeXX in a duel XDD, i'll delete my warlock if that ever happens, 

there's prob 1-2 mages on entire server who could go 50-50 against me.

This doesn't add up. It's a 50-50 matchup, but you've never lost to a mage? You're ваууing mediocre at best.

You're nothing but a forum hero, you hardly spent any time in the crater. You came down there at the start some, but you got ваууed over so many times you left it. And you where def not down there more then a few times during the last 1-2 months.

Maybe if you spent as much time ingame as you do on forums you could be relevant in the crater :^)

The irony is that at top skill ceiling mage does go 50-50 against a warlock, assuming mage has r13 else he doesn't have HP to compete, I feel sorry you can't understand this but there's no much to tell you other than you have zero idea what you talking about, only advantage UD has is that it can use another trinket, and while it is a big advantage it's not one that justifies being bellow 50-50, you're all generally clueless to pvp so why would you talk about it like you know what you're saying?

Give me r13 mage and i'll beat every warlock on server that isn't dusch, and i guarantee i'll have more than 50% win ratio, and i'll say it again I never lost a duel vs a mage on my warlock, but I know enough about this game to see that a top mage player with the right gear  can go 50-50 vs a same skilled warlock, obviously it's not you monroeX or GUCCIpuZZY or ripYAH or CECOLOGMECO XD, but I guarantee you Nuar would curbstomp 99.99% of warlocks on nost and go 50-50 against the 2 or 3 best ones, btw it isn't because he's undead, but because he actually knows how to play his class (unlike you)

Literally autism. Losing to FF's druid must have skewed your warlock vs. x mathups XDDD

This doesn't add up. It's a 50-50 matchup, but you've never lost to a mage? You're ваууing mediocre at best.

You're nothing but a forum hero, you hardly spent any time in the crater. You came down there at the start some, but you got ваууed over so many times you left it. And you where def not down there more then a few times during the last 1-2 months.

Maybe if you spent as much time ingame as you do on forums you could be relevant in the crater :^)

little shitter, it's a 50-50 matchup at the top level, and there's problably 2-3 mages on entire server who can play at that level consistently and they don't play with cartel S paddling warriors like you.

But hey m8, unlike you I back my фекал up, and anyone willing to try me can do so, like I said i'll click all my spells and beat any mage of monroeX level anytime of the day, and I'll bet my account on it if you want.

also "you hardly spent any time in the crater" Lmao, you're literally noone and I only remember you because whenever someone legit thinks GM is more important base than LM in AB then I know for sure he's brain damaged or clueless retard, you're problably both lad, I spent 10x more time in the crater than anyone posting in this thread from the time I finished ranking up to the end of nostalrius and I NEVER saw you there, literally just another cannonfodder cartel player is what you are, so stick to being that and stop embarrassing yourself.

Edited by Darkwinjax

little shitter, it's a 50-50 matchup at the top level, and there's problably 2-3 mages on entire server who can play at that level consistently and they don't play with cartel S paddling warriors like you.

But hey m8, unlike you I back my фекал up, and anyone willing to try me can do so, like I said i'll click all my spells and beat any mage of monroeX level anytime of the day, and I'll bet my account on it if you want.

also "you hardly spent any time in the crater" Lmao, you're literally noone and I only remember you because whenever someone legit thinks GM is more important base than LM in AB then I know for sure he's brain damaged or clueless retard, you're problably both lad, I spent 10x more time in the crater than anyone posting in this thread from the time I finished ranking up to the end of nostalrius and I NEVER saw you there, literally just another cannonfodder cartel player is what you are, so stick to being that and stop embarrassing yourself.

Literally autism. Losing to FF's druid must have skewed your warlock vs. x mathups XDDD

Yes playing on retro-wow where pet abilities don't work with no engineering also what? I beat his druid more time than he beat my 4k hp warlock on retro, everyone can post a clip of a victory or two and act big, also what are you even implying? FF is problably best dueler in entire cartel, it's not like i'll feel bad if I lose 1 duel out of 5 against his druid  on ваууing RETRO-XD, Do I have to post clips where I won on literal meme server?

Post all clips and all screenshots and write me an essay pls. Also nice doublepost I guess darkwinjax vs. forum is a losing matchup? :D

Post all clips and all screenshots and write me an essay pls. Also nice doublepost I guess darkwinjax vs. forum is a losing matchup? :D

yes mby i send sex tape with ur mum too)