Sign in to follow this  
mathioud

I started reading

The Warcraft Novels written by Christie Golden. 

Those books are so great.

I began to see the actual image of WoW and the lore that i was missing.

And I missed it because of the fast levelling of that WoW introduced in Cataclysm( I believe?), when I actually had time to start play WoW...

The lore is actually TOO EFFING GOOD. 

Top class.. why aren't those books popular nowadays in the bookstores like Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings etc ?

What the hell, NEVER read books.

It could lead to your brain overheating.

Humans don't have a heat sink. The CPU is undervolted though, but I wouldn't push my luck.

The Warcraft Novels written by Christie Golden. 

Those books are so great.

I began to see the actual image of WoW and the lore that i was missing.

And I missed it because of the fast levelling of that WoW introduced in Cataclysm( I believe?), when I actually had time to start play WoW...

The lore is actually TOO EFFING GOOD. 

Top class.. why aren't those books popular nowadays in the bookstores like Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings etc ?

Cuz Pokemon Go is easier than reading

Because people don't read books anymore.

Especially the younger generation.

It's sad, really.

TV-shows and movies which doesn't require you to think dominates the markets currently.

Reading requires you to activate your brain and sadly people don't want to do that.

People are too stressed by their everyday life (work, school, etc) to be able to chill out with a book.

Also parents don't teaxh their kids to like books since most of them doesn't read themselves.

Sad.

I instead chose to spend all this time obsessively studying the Quran. Where your joke of a faith, which no one in your society believes in anyway, tells you to love, be tolerant, and turn the other cheek, the Quran teaches us to "Kill the unbelievers wherever you find them, capture and besiege them and prepare for them every kind of ambush."

It also says "Against them make ready your strength to the utmost of your power, including steeds of war, to strike terror into (the hearts of) the enemies, of Allah(SWT) and your enemies".  I am ready to once again take up my sapper charges against the enemies of the Horde and the prophet, TAKBIR!

That's awkward

I instead chose to spend all this time obsessively studying the Quran. Where your joke of a faith, which no one in your society believes in anyway, tells you to love, be tolerant, and turn the other cheek, the Quran teaches us to "Kill the unbelievers wherever you find them, capture and besiege them and prepare for them every kind of ambush."

It also says "Against them make ready your strength to the utmost of your power, including steeds of war, to strike terror into (the hearts of) the enemies, of Allah(SWT) and your enemies".  I am ready to once again take up my sapper charges against the enemies of the Horde and the prophet, TAKBIR!

escalated.gif

Greetings

Edited by TheOfficialLion