Renew

[Addon] DebuffTimers

Hey guys, this is the offical replacement for the old EnemyBuffTimersVanilla UnitFrames Fork!

The new addon is based on aurae by Bit aka shirsig!

Whats new:
- Better detection of timers
- no more fixed timers!
- better UnitFrames integration
- diminishing returns calculation
- rank and talent calculation
- supports pfUI, LunaUnitFrames, XPerl_Target, DiscordUnitFrames, UnitFramesImproved_Vanilla

Download

Example:

Default: F31cxHL.png

Edited by Renew

patchnotes for the latest update:

BIG UPDATE!

- made the addon standalone and renamed it (you have to use aurae seperate now) - THX Bit for this
- Hunter: added all hunter traps (also for pve)
- Hunter: added hunter sting shots
- Warrior: fixed charge stun
- Warrior: added Thunder Clap, Mocking Blow, Demoralizing Shout, Challenging Shout
- Mages: Added Fireball R12
- Walocks: fixed Spell Lock, Seduction
- Walocks: added Inferno Effect
- fixed rogue stuns and debuffs (like exposed armor)
- added UnitFramesImproved_Vanilla support
- removed timer delay
- fixed bug: doesnt show the same timer multiple times (if more then one of the same debuff is applied)
- added an option to change the textsize of the timer! check out /DebuffTimers !
- added ClickCasting on the debuffs (doesnt work with pfUI and UnitFramesImproved_Vanilla atm)
- note: Spells like winters chill, sunder armor, tainted blood are stack based - seeing their times is propably not what you want :)

pls update your version and delete the old one!

patchnotes for the latest update:

BIG UPDATE!
- Mages: Added Fireball R12
- note: Spells like winters chill, sunder armor, tainted blood are stack based - seeing their times is propably not what you want :)

Agree with winters chill, but how about frostbolt \ fireball \ frost nova \ CoC 1rank? Theyre pretty much usefull. Can you just give a cue how to add deranked spells in .lua, for those who needed. Dont wanna bother you alot.

TY!

Agree with winters chill, but how about frostbolt \ fireball \ frost nova \ CoC 1rank? Theyre pretty much usefull. Can you just give a cue how to add deranked spells in .lua, for those who needed. Dont wanna bother you alot.

TY!

they all do work

also check out gameplay video of how this addon can be used:

Edited by Renew

they all do work

Nope, "top" ranks work like a charm, but frostbolt\firebal\CoC r1 still doesnt. Clean game client only DebuffTimers r enabled. I can provide a video if needed xD.

Request - frostbite timer.

In the other hand - awesome work.

Few warlock bugs (no timer):
-Spell Lock
-Tainted Blood Effect
-Seduction
-Inferno Effect
-Cripple
-War Stomp
p.s. and probably timers all debuffs from enslaved demons missing

nope, not fixed (LUNA)

After installing, my unitframe's color has changed to this (I think i'm starting to have Ocd :/) any way to fix it? Before installing it had same color of my enemy's uf.

http://imgur.com/a/1uI6F (dunno how to add picture to post :( )

Edit: Not working on UFI and modui http://imgur.com/a/1YK9U

this is a rly rly strange bug that only appears if you use UFI + modui...seperate they work for me..i will check that tomorrow

Nope, "top" ranks work like a charm, but frostbolt\firebal\CoC r1 still doesnt. Clean game client only DebuffTimers r enabled. I can provide a video if needed xD.

Request - frostbite timer.

In the other hand - awesome work.

for me r1 spell work...spells with "fly" time have a delay of 1 second, so you maybe stand in front of the target and spam the spell? that can cause a bug that looks like there is no timer...

qIi1vHu.png

nope, not fixed (LUNA)

i fixed some of this spells, but what is Cripple and War Stomp?

please provite me a link to this spells, for example on db.vanillagaming.org and tell me where i can find them in my spellbook :)

Edited by Renew

For some reason this mod breaks some elements of pfUI. Notably the DPSMate integration and the loot windows.

Avoid using it with pfUI. 

Edited by Skipadawoop

Figured out my problemm with fireball and frostbolt r1. 

For those spells im using a mouseover script:

/script if UnitExists("mouseover") then TargetUnit("mouseover"); CastSpellByName("Frostbolt(Rank 1)"); TargetUnit("playertarget") else CastSpellByName("Frostbolt(Rank 1)") end

Any chance to get it work? And ofc  frostbite timer сould be a cristmas gift. :icecream:

For some reason this mod breaks some elements of pfUI. Notably the DPSMate integration and the loot windows.

ok, i removed a prob. problem...but that is rly rly strange bug, im rly sorry :/

this addon would be awesome if it wasn't missing so many debuffs + i don't think that stacking debuffs are working

i cant help you if you dont tell me what are the "many debuffs"....stacking buffs is not what you want a timer over, siince you will not able to see the stacks....

Figured out my problemm with fireball and frostbolt r1. 

For those spells im using a mouseover script:

/script if UnitExists("mouseover") then TargetUnit("mouseover"); CastSpellByName("Frostbolt(Rank 1)"); TargetUnit("playertarget") else CastSpellByName("Frostbolt(Rank 1)") end

Any chance to get it work? And ofc  frostbite timer сould be a cristmas gift. :icecream:

i will check this, ty :)

ok, i removed a prob. problem...but that is rly rly strange bug, im rly sorry :/

No need to be sorry, just a heads up. I regave it a try on a fresh install and yup, installing this mod breaks the loot window and the dps mate integration, and probably other things. 

No need to be sorry, just a heads up. I regave it a try on a fresh install and yup, installing this mod breaks the loot window and the dps mate integration, and probably other things. 

this is pretty critical, i have to go afk now, but will test this in about an hour...

checked it quick - the loot bug comes from the newest version of pfUI - it has no connection to other addons

the DPSMate integration bug comes from my addon, i need some time to investigate this :/

The following are not showing timers:

For Warriors:

Taunt

Charge stun

Intimidating Shout is showing two icons one with timer one without.

Revenge Stun

Druid:

Moonfire showing 8 sec duration rather than 12 at max rank

No timers for:

Demo Roar

Rake

Rip

Nature's Grasp Entangling roots

Soothe Animal

Growl

Feral Charge Immobilize

Pounce Stun/Bleed

Challenging Roar

Tested on Retro wow so take with a grain of salt.

DPSMate in combination with pfUi is fixed now - would be nice if Skipadawoop could confirm this...

the loot window bug is not connected to my oder any other addons, it has to be fixed by geiger

edit: ty! i will fix this as fast as i can :)

The following are not showing timers:

For Warriors:

Taunt

Charge stun

Intimidating Shout is showing two icons one with timer one without.

Revenge Stun

Druid:

Moonfire showing 8 sec duration rather than 12 at max rank

No timers for:

Demo Roar

Rake

Rip

Nature's Grasp Entangling roots

Soothe Animal

Growl

Feral Charge Immobilize

Pounce Stun/Bleed

Challenging Roar

Tested on Retro wow so take with a grain of salt.

Edited by Renew

Thanks for the update, Renew! This is amazing.

i fixed some of this spells, but what is Cripple and War Stomp?

please provite me a link to this spells, for example on db.vanillagaming.org and tell me where i can find them in my spellbook :)

He's talking about the Doomguard pet abilities.

Updated!

- Warrior: fixed Charge Stun, Taunt, Intimidating Shout, Revenge Stun
- Hunter: fixed all Traps
- Warlocks: fixed Inferno Effect
- Warlocks: added Cripple and War Stop (blind - cant test it)

Very nice

Though I noticed that

Drain life

Drain Mana 

Drain soul

has got no timer for warlocks.

Also which someone pointed out earlier, spells that have a "air time" and apply a debuff when they hit (death coil for example), will have incorrect timer(seems like timer starts when you cast the spell).