Sign in to follow this  
Dotandrun

<Void> [EU] Horde Nostalrius PVP

33vc09y.png

<Void> is an English speaking guild formed on the 1st of October 2015 on Nostalrius.

After making a come back on Elysium we are now recruiting the following classes to boost our roster to help prepare us for AQ:

- Holy Priest
- Resto Druid
- Resto Shaman
- Protection Warrior
- Fury Warrior
- Mage
- Warlock

Although these are the classes we are actively recruiting, exceptional applications from other classes will be considered.

We are a mature group of raiders who take raiding seriously but also like to factor some fun into the raids, before the shutdown we had two Molten Core  groups and one Blackwing Lair group on farm and we were getting ready for the release of AQ, now that the servers are back online are main focus is to strengthen our core and to get back to our former glory.

Void raids on Wednesdays and Sundays.
Raid invites are at 18:45 and the raids end at 23:00 Server Time GMT +1
We expect people to be ready by 18:45 with full raid consumables and world buffs for progression raids.
Until AQ is released we will not be expecting people to use flasks however we do expect people to have these farmed for when AQ hits.

All applications will need to apply on our website here: http://void.nostalrius.shivtr.com/forums/1602223

For more information about the guild please do not hesitate to message Dotandrun, Grimboo or one of our Class Leaders  in game.

Edited by Dotandrun
Update

Hello Void!

Would you consider accepting a leveling shaman into your community? I'm level 44 atm and expect to hit 60 in about a week time. I am also an experienced wow player and a mature, sociable kind. Your raid schedule really suits mine and also noticed you are in need of shamans, so I thought I would just ask before applying. Let me know what you think and if you have any other questions. 

Best regards :)