Sign in to follow this  
Sylvestra

Best faction for PvP.

Looking to start playing on nostalrius pvp. I'm just not sure which faction to pick. I have no real preference I just want to play on the most PvP dominant faction. Any old nost players that could share some insight. Thanks.

Might also consider going on the fresh server but I'm not sure if good PvP'ers will migrate there.

Mage : ud or gnome

Lock :ud or gnome

priest: ud or dwarf

hunt : orc or dwarf

Shaman : orc

Druid FC: tauren

rogue : depend on ure style (i prefer orc or ud)

pally :dwarf

warr : orc or dwarf

Horde for pug bg and world pvp

Ally for premade bg

And what if you want to have it all? 

How's the win ratio between the two for example, I also hear the queues are very long on Horde whilst on Alliance they are a lot faster.

It would be a shame if I spent X amount of days leveling to 60 and then X amount of days/weeks gearing only to find out whatever faction I chose lost 3/4 bgs when pugging, and/or the same scenario when doing premades.

Could you go into detail on the subject alittle more please?

And what if you want to have it all? 

How's the win ratio between the two for example, I also hear the queues are very long on Horde whilst on Alliance they are a lot faster.

It would be a shame if I spent X amount of days leveling to 60 and then X amount of days/weeks gearing only to find out whatever faction I chose lost 3/4 bgs when pugging, and/or the same scenario when doing premades.

Could you go into detail on the subject alittle more please?

The horde queues aren't that terrible, alliance is just usually 5 mins or under, while horde is 10-15 mins on average. Tbh horde queues can be nice cause you can queue up and then duel outside org or browse ah, etc. If you are impatient though, just go alliance i guess. And win ratios are pretty hard to say, but pug v pug its somewhat even, alliance might have slightly more fresh characters queueing up than horde, but both sides have a decent enough pug population that you can solo carry wsg.  Prem v prem is too dependent on which guild/group of players youre going up against. most basic ranker prem could go either way. dream team prem v prems has ally favored just cuz of paladins.

The horde queues aren't that terrible, alliance is just usually 5 mins or under, while horde is 10-15 mins on average. Tbh horde queues can be nice cause you can queue up and then duel outside org or browse ah, etc. If you are impatient though, just go alliance i guess. And win ratios are pretty hard to say, but pug v pug its somewhat even, alliance might have slightly more fresh characters queueing up than horde, but both sides have a decent enough pug population that you can solo carry wsg.  Prem v prem is too dependent on which guild/group of players youre going up against. most basic ranker prem could go either way. dream team prem v prems has ally favored just cuz of paladins.

what murrica said.

+ i ll add alliance has instant qeues,and always an ORGANIZED premade running with a proper standing list.

+As far as Nost goes, alliance obliterated horde through its existance. Still waiting horde to claim 20k gold im offering for wining TOP alliance prem in WSG or AB. The only ones able to do such feat are the <Emphasis> players and they re our brothers. That is all the Nostalrius experience insight you need to know.

I wonder how many people feel this way.  I mean, I'd get it if this was a discussion had on a PVE server. 

To me, it's like a kid interviewing coaches on their win ratio before he/she joins up. 

On 21/12/2016 at 2:45 PM, Colez said:

Horde for pug bg

Ally for premade bg and world pvp

On 26/12/2016 at 3:07 PM, Muhsogyny said:

fixed

This.

On 12/22/2016 at 0:50 AM, PaPaStrength said:

Only rat kidos play gnome ! Sorry bst frend !

It's too bad I can't Escape Artist out of your stupidity.