shakgrot

Dealing with Trolls in forums

People generally understand and respond faster to negative things than positive ones therefore spend more time answering worthwhile questions and my ignore trash talk. By answering and adressing these lttle rats behind desks you are feeding them and providing momentum to their goal of pissing you of.

Yours truly Shakgrot

People generally understand and respond faster to negative things than positive ones therefore spend more time answering worthwhile questions and my ignore trash talk. By answering and adressing these lttle rats behind desks you are feeding them and providing momentum to their goal of pissing you of.

Yours truly Shakgrot

Indeed.

Let's spread love!

Btw, I love your avatar!

Edited by Elviss

Who the hell cares about trolls? Like i read their nonsense. But i just don't give a flying вау. 

Edited by Draegon

Just don´t listen to trolls.

All you need to do is read the wise comments of our beloved Uncle Ganus of Clan McAnus.

There you´ll find all the information you need for the game and for your entire life. Believe me!

They'll collectively shut up when the queues are gone.  They're inarticulate wastrels who are incapable of venting impatience in a civilized manner, and they only ever feel motivated to grunt and howl when they're waiting in line. 

You need to see every single trash post as a sub-human expression of frantic impatience.  It doesn't matter what any of the posts are about, because they're all animal noises.  Then everything starts making sense.

If you ignore a baby it'll stop crying eventually.

Yep, when it's dead. What a fuсked up attitude, really hope you change it if/when you have children.

Edited by Oakenlix