Sign in to follow this  
Aklol

[Request] Angry Assignments in Vanilla?

Angry Assignments ( https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/angry-assignments ) is a WoW addon that allows raid leaders to put orders in a text and it sends out to everyone in the raid (with AA installed) and it stays on their screen.

I'm not by any means versed or familiar with the limits of addons in Vanilla. However, I figured that maybe an addon like this would be possible given the fact that other current vanilla addons can sync and interact with other players with the same addon you have.

Is this at all possible in Vanilla? I appreciate any quality responses in advance.

All this requires is the addon comm channel which is present 1.12. So yes its possible.

To succeed in every course and pass tests at the university was incredibly challenging for me. Each task was challenging. specifically text authoring. The website research paper writing help was recommended to me by friends. because they could tell that I was incapable of handling anything. I was able to return to a fulfilling life because of professionals. Finally, I lost sight of what workload in terms of my academics meant.