Sign in to follow this  
Forexal

Is This Ganking Or Griefing?

Whether I'm against it or not, what is the communities view on this? Please don't take this as a whinge post, just want a discussion (ps allie are bad at pvp).

I'm all up for anything goes, thats why I joined the pvp server, I don't mind corpse camping either, even if I am being camped. Its vanilla wow and you need to make friends to help you.

BUT I'm against crap like this, look at how many people this warrior has destroyed.

So the level 22 warlock is luring people towards her and taking advantage of the "I won't see this person until I get close enough due to the server population" and then a warrior is one hitting everyone.

ec816c690c.png

e566e63a7d.png

56ad0adb2e.png

20e08f6fe6.png

43e2854b84.png

fc38f81a64.png

Now its your turn, how do you feel about this?

He's a dick, but...

a ). Player vs Player

The Elysium staff recognizes all play styles to be valid and a part of the game and not harassment. Killing players of your opposing faction, including camping players at spirit healers, corpses and/or gravestones, is considered a part of the game.

Yeah I understand but what is your opinion.

Would there be things YOU would like to see changed, whether small or big or would like like it to be even more hardcore?

Topic is in "catch 22" style. Ganking is griefing. But griefing is wider than just ganking. Killing traitor just before Dead Mines, for example. Or taking down flight point.

Using low-level bait to flag stupid noobs in green zone? Priceless.

Edited by EffToyz

Is the whole point of this thread "HUR DUR IS IT 2 GRIEF 4 PVP AT BORDERED OF ZONE CONTEST AT STOLETANON MOUNT YES YES" ??

You're not intelligent enough to have a discussion.

I said: "Whether I'm against it or not, what is the communities view on this? Please don't take this as a whinge post, just want a discussion"

I said: "Whether I'm against it or not, what is the communities view on this? Please don't take this as a whinge post, just want a discussion"

but it is a whine post cause ur getting dominated in all the screenshots u posted

go to a diff zone and farm mobs

the time it took u to ss and make this thread u could have gotten a few levels and been past him just farming mobs in ashenvale

but it is a whine post cause ur getting dominated in all the screenshots u posted

go to a diff zone and farm mobs

the time it took u to ss and make this thread u could have gotten a few levels and been past him just farming mobs in ashenvale

Its not a whine post because I'm not complaining about it, I'm asking people for their opinions.

It took me probably five minutes to SS and post this topic? I don't get why you're being so negative, you still haven't posted your opinion on what the topic is asking for.

Edited by Forexal

Lol this isn't griefing. Stop being a baby or reroll pve.

Again, if you had the the basic literacy level to read a sentence and the intelligence to think before you say/do, you wouldn't have posted this.

I'll quote what I said

Whether I'm against it or not, what is the communities view on this? Please don't take this as a whinge post, just want a discussion

You wanted the communities opinion and I told you this is not griefing. You say not to take it as a whinge post but since thats what it is, im not sure what you expect.

Using low-level bait to flag stupid noobs in green zone? Priceless.

I actually had someone try this on me, back in BC retail. AFK'd for a minute on the road in Arathi, came back to find a level 10 rogue flagged for PvP, jumping all around me and running back and forth.

Even being the noob I was, I knew that фекал was a trap to get me PvP flagged, and that a 70 would likely jump out and 1shot me.

just ganking, has always happened and will continue forever. Not much anyone can do - that's just the nature of a PVP server.

Some literal aborigine thinks itself the arbiter of what is and is not "intelligent enough" for it's pointless threads/

Stay buttsad, kid.

Its not a whine post because I'm not complaining about it, I'm asking people for their opinions.

Opinion: this thread is pointless garbage

Edited by Jeddite