TheRealJindo

[A] <Praise> [EU] Hardcore PVE/PVP

Recruitment update:

Current recruits will have to be at least level 20 to join Praise.

Cases below level 20 will, generally, not be taken into consideration. Players that would like to join and are not level 20 yet can do so once they become level 20 (unless the level cap has been raised by then), or do so once MC is cleared.

Jindo,

Officer of Praise.

When I firstly joined <Praise> on K2, I didn't believe they will give me a chance to prove myself too soon because they were capped on nearly every role, but I was wrong. Joining <Praise> was one of the best decisions I made on K2 and I do not regret it plus I learned some things about vanilla I didn't know before joining them. 

~Do no dare touching my doomguard, that's for you Zonati!~

Recruitment update:

Current recruits will have to be at least level 28 to join Praise. Remember to join our Discord when you apply, so we can respond to your application.

Thanks Zonati for the kind words!

Jindo,

Officer of Praise.

Recruitment update:

Current recruits will have to be at least level 32 to join Praise. The cap should increase more steadily when the server becomes more stable again.

Jindo,

Officer of Praise.

Recruitment update:

Current recruits will have to be at least level 37 to join Praise. The cap should increase more steadily when the server becomes more stable again.

Jindo,

Officer of Praise.

Recruitment update:

Current recruits will have to be at least level 41 to join Praise. The cap should increase more steadily when the server becomes more stable again. 

Ainy, your application is under review. 

Jindo,

Officer of Praise.

Recruitment update:

The level cap for current recruits will stay 41 as an added incentive to remain on Elysium Fresh! Join up now! The cap will increase more steadily after the launch of the new server as the queue should go down a lot!

Jindo,

Officer of Praise.

Recruitment update:

The level cap for current recruits is remaining 44 for now. Keep tuned for more updates regarding Praise! Keep the applications coming!

Jindo,

Officer of Praise.

Recruitment update:

The level cap for current recruits has been raised to 47. Preparations for MC are starting soon so apply now before it's too late! Keep tuned for more updates regarding Praise!

Jindo,

Officer of Praise.

Recruitment update:

The level cap for current recruits has been raised to 51. Preparations for MC are starting soon so apply now before it's too late! Keep tuned for more updates regarding Praise!

Jindo,

Officer of Praise.

I hope you guys took a nice long sleep while the server was down! We are still accepting applications which meet the above-mentioned requirements! Keep them coming!

Recruitment update:

The level cap for current recruits has been raised to 55. Preparations for MC are on-going so apply now before it's too late! Keep tuned for more updates regarding Praise!

Jindo,

Officer of Praise.