Sign in to follow this  
Ravid

Mindflay issues/bugs

So I've noticed multiple problems with mindflay

1. Druids can shapeshift out of mindflay which is total garbage and was never a thing in retail.

2. Mindflay immediately breaks when the target gets out of range. In retail mindflay sticks for ~10 yards outside of its range when the target leaves. Either increase mindflay's range to 30yds or have it perform properly. 20 yds is completely laughable to just walk out of range.

I will update with more priest bugs as I find them.

Edited by Ravid

13 hours ago, Ravid said:

So I've noticed multiple problems with mindflay

1. Druids can shapeshift out of mindflay which is total garbage and was never a thing in retail.

2. Mindflay immediately breaks when the target gets out of range. In retail mindflay sticks for ~10 yards outside of its range when the target leaves. Either increase mindflay's range to 30yds or have it perform properly. 20 yds is completely laughable to just walk out of range.

I will update with more priest bugs as I find them.

Hello.

If you have evidence proving any of these interactions should be something other than what they are on Nostalrius then please provide us with the necessary documentation. I know the Bugtracker has had its fair issues of stability lately, so I did take a few minutes to look into some of these claims. I can assure you that shapeshift did break Mind Flay in vanilla WoW as of Patch 1.12.1.

Best practice going forward would be to report any and all bugs and issues onto the tracker with the appropriate documentation so we can take a good look at it.