Sign in to follow this  
Bed

Be careful of "Jessicarnage" - Ninja

"Jessicarnage " does weekly pugs for the guild " The Chosen " .He forms these groups and leads them. I had been talking to him about joining the guild and a few days prior he let me know he would be hosting an Mc / BWL . At the start of the raid he informed me choker was on reserve but I would be able to roll. When we all made it to mc he did a raid message saying what was on reserve and again whispered me ( on his own) saying I would be able to roll on choker.

When we made it to rag the choker dropped, and I won the roll. (  Bnanaboat was a warrior troll rolling ).

After I had won the roll Team speak fell silent , and after a few minutes passed " Jessicarnage " passed leader to a mage who looted the item to him self.

I then stated " We can't do anything about what happened, but why risk your reputation like that". They responded with a bunch of verbal insults ect. They keep changing their story saying they never said anything about that ,or they changed it at the start of the run and "informed me" about it. Then their story changed to " Our warrior won the roll". and yet again changed to " Oh I said you could , but I didn't think it would drop."

Long story short be careful when grouping with " The Chosen"'s weekly pugs led by "Jessicarnage". They will try to link all the "Good things " they did to hide the fact that they acted scummy. The fact of the matter is when tempted with loot greed they will not honor it. 

http://imgur.com/a/G5RDB ( screen shots of their interactions )

He said it was reserved did not he? Then what's the problem?

People have the right to reserve all loot for them self if they effin' please, you have the right not to join them if you don't like their rules. 

Other then that, posting some screen shots of your conversation together with screen shot of their loot rules announcement would be a welcome thing in cases like this. Otherwise this kind of issues would turn into one sided say-so witch hunt.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not on their side, hell, I don't even play on PvP realm, but I'd like to have some order in this kind of cases so that we won't have to deal with buthurt accusations without actual proof on daily basis.

edit:

Yea, looks much more clear now that you included screenshot. Cheers.

Edited by Elviss

So they told everyone it was reserved, but said to that person specifically they were allowed to roll on it too. It dropped, he won the roll and the person decided to Ninja it.

What a huge waste of your time + weekly save... people like this are complete cancer, so are the ones who toss insults after YOU got screwed.

@Gardash Of course it's a ninja, he was allowed to roll on it, won and the loot was taken. Someone having the derpseys today?

From what I understand, I wasn't there, after the initial screenshot where Jessicarnage says he can roll on it, the item was fully reserved and it was made clear to everyone in the raid.  Bed here apparently missed that part, or very carefully made sure to leave it out.

In the last screen, you can see Jessicarnage apologizing for the confusion.  How many ninjas do you know apologize like that?

Give me a break.

15 minutes ago, Gardash said:

From what I understand, I wasn't there, after the initial screenshot where Jessicarnage says he can roll on it, the item was fully reserved and it was made clear to everyone in the raid.  Bed here apparently missed that part, or very carefully made sure to leave it out.

In the last screen, you can see Jessicarnage apologizing for the confusion.  How many ninjas do you know apologize like that?

Give me a break.

Actually every time they posted the loot rules , he whsipered me at the same time saying " You are also able to roll on choker". At the start and DURING mc when we invited new people. If he's going to lie about that it's just going to be a "he said she said" and we will get no where. I could provide an infinite amount of screens shots and it's still going to get twisted with some made up story. He didn't apologize he admitted he scummed / took advantage.He even states he didn't think it was actually going to drop. You can spin this however you want but the dude is a ninja.

If you "WERE NOT EVEN THERE" then why are you trying to make up stuff to make it look "good"?

Edited by Bed

3 hours ago, Gardash said:

Give me a break.

I'd echo the same Give me a break line, clearly they knew they were in the wrong after they passed leadership to someone else to give them the necklace... Yeah I'd apologize too if I was a scumbag and my reputation was on the line, that's like saying who wouldn't apologize AFTER they got caught red handed.

The only person you're fooling is yourself, what you brown nosing for? This your friend?

Edited by TTL

Is there a Ninja Looter List thread?  Hopefully someone makes a list with name / <guild>.  So we can put them on blast and the guilds who condone ninjaing because how do we know there not ninja looting with their alts and giving to main or friend in the guild?.  Anyways  this guy Jessiccarnage <The Chosen>  will defintely be steering clear of him and his guild pugs for sure thanks OP for heads up.

Join an established guild and this won't happen. Pugging 40 mans is always a blind shot at whether you get loot or not unless you know the leaders are reputable and fair. I agree that's some scummy raid leading by The Chosen though. Sorry for your item loss.

On 1/4/2017 at 5:52 AM, Mot said:

Join an established guild and this won't happen. Pugging 40 mans is always a blind shot at whether you get loot or not unless you know the leaders are reputable and fair. I agree that's some scummy raid leading by The Chosen though. Sorry for your item loss.

That was supposed to be the point.

[email protected] the defense that "the loot rules changed" 

If that is the case then that's not much better than just ninjaing the item.

hope the choker was worth it because this is a pretty clear ninja.