Sign in to follow this  
hdnine

We need a premium membership to skip these ridiculous queue times

I would gladly pay 10-15 EUR per month so i can play. Right now i spend more time in queue than actually playing the game.

Edited by hdnine

Well, the costs would of course go directly towards keeping the servers running. Aren't they asking for contributions now anyways?

Call it donations, i don't care. I'm willing to donate 10 EUR a month if i can get in and play whenever i want.

Even if they do this, everybody will buy premium and you'll have exactly the same problem.

Everyone is sat where you are right now and are probably earning enough money or have it to spend so they can play.

1 hour ago, hdnine said:

I would gladly pay 10-15 EUR per month so i can play. Right now i spend more time in queue than actually playing the game.

This is never going to happen. Ever. Charging a subscription fee opens them up to litigation to be sued by Blizzard; any and all funds received in that manner would have to be paid back to Blizzard.

Quietly asking for donations is something else entirely. You are receiving nothing in return for giving them your money.