Aniel

Possible new server? Give us any direction how to split population

I see Elysium is considering to open a new server, I would suggest you to open it and give player base some direction about which one to join.

I think the main problem for new players will be: "Which one to go?", the two old ones are already established and different from each other, but the two new ones, we could have something like one server for EU-NA and another for RU-CHI, you know how many players are playing here, you know how they are distributed in the world.

Think about it...

Edited by Aniel

5 hours ago, jaaroy said:

+1
If a new realm is created, please make it US so the americans can play with less than 200ms :(

haha im on the far northwest and i still get 160 ping. Lie more.

Basing the servers on region will unbalance the population and cause bias over which one has more players in its region, resulting in wasted hardware that only works at fractions of its potential.

8 hours ago, riplip said:

haha im on the far northwest and i still get 160 ping. Lie more.

Basing the servers on region will unbalance the population and cause bias over which one has more players in its region, resulting in wasted hardware that only works at fractions of its potential.

Well, I'm from south america, not from the US, my ping rarely drops below 200, and in any case it never drops below 175ms.

4 hours ago, Thurlaion said:

Just make a Chinese Server and call it "sell your gold here"

10/10

8 hours ago, Apophis said:

Probably not a great idea to put servers within the legal reach of Blizzard.

Yeah I realized that shortly after my last post lol

It's better that players organically flow to the realms and that they are all international.