DRAGUNOV88

Disconnected + Auth stuck

Just now, cork113 said:

Yeah, so that I'm guessing the address of the auth. was a fail...

They just restarted to de-plug the servers.

The more annoying part is that i can clearly see that there is no que problems with Nostalrius pvp, the population is normal. But the common login server makes it impossible to get into the less overpopulated servers too.

damn,what's the point of "fresh" realm if we have those problems? At the point we'll take lvl 60 there will be nothing fresh at all there....

Unlike what Elysium staff says in tweets. You have to keep spamming the login server.

Staying in "authenticating" for more than 3 seconds is pointless.

Hit cancel when it takes longer. Spam login again.

I understand that by doing this we're becoming part of the problem as the authenticating  problem is caused by too many people trying to log in.

But by telling everyone to wait 30 seconds and even to restart the client (which is total nonsense)

you are hurting the honest player that follows those instructions.

While the spammer gets rewarded for non stop trying to log in.

It will still take many tries, you still need to get lucky to get through it,

but spamming it every 5 seconds gives you a better chance to get past it and make it to the queue.

1 минуту назад, Everquest сказал:

Unlike what Elysium staff says in tweets. You have to keep spamming the login server.

I understand that by doing this we're becoming part of the problem as the authenticating  problem is caused by too many people trying to log in.

But by telling everyone to wait 30 seconds and even to restart the client (which is total nonsense)

but spamming it every 5 seconds gives you a better chance to get past it and make it to the queue.

well i'm spamming for last 2 hours,and i guess i'm not lucky at all

1 minute ago, Everquest said:

problem is that if u watch the population list no one is getting in 

Time to play some WoW after a long hard day before going out to training... oh wait no, вау that, let's make it so next to no one can log on :D

2 hours later and still can't get beyond the authentication part even though they claimed to had fixed it. I mean, you people have done a great job and all but this fucking sucks. If it's not the queues, then it's this.  PLEASE FIX THE LOG IN! :(

Только что, hdnine сказал:

2 hours later and still can't get beyond the authentication part even though they claimed to had fixed it. I mean, you people have done a great job and all but this fucking sucks. If it's not the queues, then it's this.  PLEASE FIX THE LOG IN! :(

actually i wrote the same on twitter

11 minutes ago, Draccos said:

same just hit 40 and want to grind for g for mount

Then you are one of the lucky ones who actually can get in and play. I spend more time trying to get in than actually playing which makes me furious. >.<