DRAGUNOV88

Disconnected + Auth stuck

2 minutes ago, hdnine said:

2 hours later and still can't get beyond the authentication part even though they claimed to had fixed it. I mean, you people have done a great job and all but this ваууing sucks. If it's not the queues, then it's this.  PLEASE FIX THE LOG IN! :(

can't be fixed. the servers are just at capacity bro. we need another boat

2 minutes ago, Draccos said:

wonder if we have to wait till all the realms hit 0 pop b4 we get any dev info on this

you mean when the realms hit event horizon

9 minutes ago, Everquest said:

I got past authenticating and into the queue 5 minutes ago.

The queue was surprisingly only 1600.

That's because there was something like 0.7 picoseconds where login was working. Population grew of about 200 units but started declining again

Wait an hour, and try to log in. Worked for me. And TBH just spamming account info is just going to make you an anxious mess...

16 минут назад, Draccos сказал:

same just hit 40 and want to grind for g for mount

you're lucky then..cause for three days i played kinda 6 hours and got lvl 12,all the time i was in queue or authentication ->disconnect loop

And it doesn't really look like this server has DEV support? I could be wrong, but i've pm'ed 3 or 4 differend GM's within the past 2 months, and none of them have replied lol. So supportive.

2 минуты назад, blooper сказал:

And it doesn't really look like this server has DEV support? I could be wrong, but i've pm'ed 3 or 4 differend GM's within the past 2 months, and none of them have replied lol. So supportive.

Actually had no problem with GMs here,had an issue on Nostalrius PvP and they helped me very fast

1 minute ago, Proxis said:

Actually had no problem with GMs here,had an issue on Nostalrius PvP and they helped me very fast

Really? Damn, maybe they don't like me hahaha. Hopefully they address problem soon? 

@Blooper

GM's are not able to fix stuff like this. They are also not everytime informed about these issues and how the progress of fixing them looks like.

GM's are only helping ingame & supporting the forums now and then.

Waiting here to till it works again. Hope I will be able to play tonight (GMT+1) since I have to relevel a new undead char as my old lvl 47 has been lost due to the broken token system.

Not sure a 4th boat is gonna fix this .. nos pvp and pve are not full and still can't get past the auth .. It has to be a log in issue.

7 minutes ago, papakoko said:

Not sure a 4th boat is gonna fix this .. nos pvp and pve are not full and still can't get past the auth .. It has to be a log in issue.

need an authentication battleship

Authentication is real enboss of game.

When are we getting updated on the issue ? Pop on each server is not going upwards since the "fix" happened 2 hours ago.

Is this due to fresh server login shenanigans ?

1 minute ago, kasplat said:

The realm status page shows 1900+ people on the PvE server, but I'm still seeing the authenticator disconnect problem.

it jumps a lil once in a while but it has been declining since the server came back up

3 minutes ago, Felwhisper said:

need an authentication battleship

I have the suspicion that all Realms use different world-servers, but the same login-server (since they all work with the same accounts). Opening a 4th server will potentially reduce load on the world-servers, but there's still the same number of users who want to go through validating their account-details to connect to any of the realms.
So yeah, the bottleneck is not the number of players per world. Auth-Battleship it is.