Madelin

PvE Horde is completely dead. DO NOT ROLL HERE!

I've been 60 for six days now. There's nothing going on. I've spent 8+ hours a day, every day in /World looking for a group. I've only had seven groups. DO NOT ROLL HORDE PVE. Good luck to anyone already here or that decides to, but so far it's dead and what are the chances of it growing later? Get camped on the PvP realms, but have a chance of finding a group for something.

7 hours ago, Madelin said:

I've been 60 for six days now. There's nothing going on. I've spent 8+ hours a day, every day in /World looking for a group. I've only had seven groups. DO NOT ROLL HORDE PVE. Good luck to anyone already here or that decides to, but so far it's dead and what are the chances of it growing later? Get camped on the PvP realms, but have a chance of finding a group for something.

these posts filled with anxiety and missery. some of you guys are so impatient i cannot understand. like wow is your job or a runnin match.
PVE server is quite fresh, many people just rolled here in relaunch , and they arent even 60 now. you got 60, 6 days ago? and you get here and say to others not to roll horde? people want to be manipulative sometimes it seems :) you should really check ur options.. when gettin 60 there are so many things to do ( not only dungeons ) just keep calm and have patience !

We had Alliance players complain about the same thing, the issue is that a lot of new players are still leveling while the "old" 60s are already "done" with dungeon farming or have established groups for that. 

Join a good guild with a lot of helpful players and you should be able to do your dungeons without problem and fewer wipes as a bonus ;)

Edited by Aderlass

your problem is that the new weave of players are not 60 like you are now and the allrdy 60 players most of them are old preshut down players who allrdy got farmed all prebis gear and they dont need dungeons anymore , you will find ppl for dungeons no worrie just wait for the new weave players to hit lvl 60

This thread makes me said. What kind of idiot does this, there are thousands still leveling up. We have plenty things to do and I see end game dungeons/raids up every day. 

Make some friends foo'

Why the hell would you tell people NOT to roll on a (slightly) underpopulated faction. That's like the exact opposite of what you should be doing lmfao...

This post is alarmist bullshit.

Or made by someone unguilded or unable to send messages to strangers.

And as others has mentioned - most people are still leveling and those of us who were 60 before the shutdown have little need of dungeons besides gearing our guildmates.

Yes indeed this post is BULLSHIT, PVE DARROSWHIRE HORDE SIDE is good, enough people, many dungeons, what the hell you talking about Madelin ? 

Plus, most of people are still leveling because we are not all nolifes faggs. Cyah

This is a rather lame statement, the server seems to be thriving - albeit im still leveling but in time i think you will se a good increase in higher level activities ;)

How are you looking for group exactly?

If you go "DPS LFG FOR X, Y and Z" you only rarely get results. But if you go with "LF3M Tank and Healer for Scholo" then you get much better success. Try to group for specific dungeons, instead of broad statements.

Edited by Raz87

On 25-1-2017 at 10:17 AM, Ujjayi said:

This is a rather lame statement, the server seems to be thriving - albeit im still leveling but in time i think you will se a good increase in higher level activities ;)

Everyday a little more!

definitely must have a look at the realm statistics before rolling.  this server is about 60 / 40 alliance typically.  maybe you could petition a dev for a transfer if you're concerned ?  not sure how that would work tho.

no it's fine, I never have problems finding groups (as a warlock)

Edited by Syff

4 hours ago, Syff said:

no it's fine, I never have problems finding groups (as a warlock)

I guess its good i roll'd wlock myself then ;)