Sign in to follow this  
hdnine

Lost my money during the night and no 2-factoring mail will arrive

The last thing i did last night before going to bed was to do a Stockades run. That alone would have netted me a few silver right? I remember having somewhere between 2-3 G yesterday and today i only have 81 copper to my name so I can only assume that i have been "hacked". Now, i have tried to activate the IP-lock twice now but no mail is arriving and there is nothing in my spam folder. I have no proof of the amount i had and i know you people won't do anything about it, but can i at least get that damn mail?

As i see it, you devs are directly responsible for the loss since i never receive any mail to enable this thing. Right now i am in a situation where i cannot travel anywhere and costs for abilites, profession upgrades and so on is all on hold.

EDIT 1:

When thinking about it more closely, this seems more like a system error than a hack and i'll explain why. If someone would log into my account, in order to transfer money they would have to first go to a mailbox to send it right? And in order to not raise suspicion they would maybe take a snapshot of my current location, go to the mailbox, send the money and then return. But this would be stupid since i noticed the money missing anyway. I looks more and more like a system problem where ppl are randomly losing their money.

Edited by hdnine

I, too, had the problem where I was unable to receive the e-mail to enable two-factor authentication. A call to my ISP revealed that they were blocking all e-mails from Elysium-Project.org, not just for me, for all of their customers. Once I got them to unblock it, I was able to receive the mail for two-factor authentication.

6 hours ago, hdnine said:

As i see it, you devs are directly responsible for the loss since i never receive any mail to enable this thing. 

No. You are responsible for your own account, just like everyone else. They can't control the fact that your ISP is blocking emails.