Dani

Nostalrius Announcement? What's going to happen?

Fucking cunts. I can't believe nost devs are doing that. I hope Ely ones are more reasonable and will ignore this bullshit. They have to understand that nobody wants an "old" core. 

"We will share our core"... "We've changed our mind - give it back!" WTF

Edited by SikSan

Do not delete our nost characters. Grow some balls please... Stop this White knight stuff and stop shooting yourselves in the foot.

Who cares what other people think of our community?

We, the nost players and previous server players built this community and you are going to shut us down like that?

Shame. Show us wrong.

waiting four month for the fresh pvp server, reading this..one week after the release sounds like a ваууing joke ...

Lol...
"Oh noez, this isn't how I wanted it to be, this isn't what I had in mind, oh the pain, my ego can't stand it. Don't really care that you guys are actual people out there. Let's burn it to the ground."
Is Nostalrius God? :o
Me and many others played retail. And yet here you are, Nostalrius - as my friend said - "trying to tell us what to play and how to play it".

@Elysium: please don't roll over and succumb to this marvelous bullsh*t. Also, if you would - please rename our servers. I don't think anyone wants to play on "Nostalrius" anymore. Oh hey, I know! Why don't we make it Pirate PvP/Pirate PvE?

We love you, Elysium, and we are very much grateful for your work.

Edited by Myz
Typo.

this possibly is one of the most important decisions in vanilla history. if they decide to crush it now, the legacy movment will be thrown back for years

fuck em

since when shutting down vanilla servers proves anything to blizzard?

they had YEARS to address the legacy servers , not even a single mention on blizzcon

fuck nost

keep vanilla alive Elysium

So far browsing the Nost thread, Elysium threads, reddit threads - not a single post supporting Nostalrius's "decision." Literally everyone knows this is bullsh*t.

So if Blizzard send you a CnD letter you would Quote "politely decline"

But when the French starts whining over some guy on mmo-champion calling them a pirate - then you crumble ?! - wtf kinda logic is that ?! 

Только что, Healy сказал:

So far browsing the Nost thread, Elysium threads, reddit threads - not a single post supporting Nostalrius's "decision." Literally everyone knows this is bullsh*t.

This is true, but the problem is that it's not us who make the decesion.

We want Vanilla and we want it now! And we really love those /50 days played characters of ours who are NOT property of Nost

Stop dreaming about elysium keeping the server. Didnt you read the leaked pastebin? Dont you understand why they opened the 4th server in such a hurry? They knew for days now what will happen, they even opened donations for fresh server ONLY. Pathetic.

Lets face it, the "movement" is dead. Even if blizz did release legacy servers, they would miss the point and implement group finder or a bunch of other bullshit features that would ruin the vibe.

IMO, creating our own community is more important than whatever this lame move is by Nostalrius. I'm not buying its sincerity, something is out of whack. 

1 minute ago, Vashinkt said:

Like I posted in the other thread

Nostalrius made this server what it is and there core is one big steaming pile of crap anyway. Elysium brought this upon themselves going for quantity over quality. All you guys did monopolize work that wasn't your own. You have shown me and the development team who developed this core that all you care about is population numbers and you focus that meanwhile the quality of this server is that of a very popular feenix...Crap...

There is not one 5 man on this project working 100℅ perfectly

Back to Kronos for me, no time to deal with this horseshit, there just so much better in every single way

RIP AQ40 on nost

Who are you and why are you pasting this everywhere?

2 minutes ago, Pwnjin said:

This is true, but the problem is that it's not us who make the decesion.

We want Vanilla and we want it now! And we really love those /50 days played characters of ours who are NOT property of Nost

It's ironic how similar this is to Blizzard making decisions for what the vanilla community wants when we already know. You think you do

None of this makes sense.  Does 10% make any difference whatsoever?  How many concurrent, active accounts were there on Nostalrius?  I doubt more than 10%.

Viper laments that more didn't transfer?  How many people couldn't transfer because of how messed up it was...and then it just plan didn't even exist as an option.  Viper points to Elysium as a pirate server that isn't helping "the cause," whatever that is because nothing is stated as a direction for Nostalrius.  

If more people had transferred to Elysium, would it be less pirate?  Doesn't even make goddamn sense.

As always, Nostalrius is fighting for relevancy; throwing their last hissy-fit and crapping away all of their good will.

There is of course much more going on here then they say....and honestly this is feeling choreographed.

вау Nost's request, that's all i have to say ... except @Elysium dont you dare to betray the communtiy here and obey to nost !

1 minute ago, Healy said:

It's ironic how similar this is to Blizzard making decisions for what the vanilla community wants when we already know. You think you do

This was my first thought exactly. It reads like it's coming from some Blizzard suit trying to sell us something shit as something good.