dodgykebaab

The Dodgykebaab Elyisum Review Recap video

12 hours ago, Zipzo said:

on one hand I think that buying gold is basically cheating and endorsing p2w mentality, but at the same time I know tons of people who have bought gold and honestly I don't think any less of them because they are friends and just...in the end it's hard for me to see why I should care so much.

Buys ingame items with real money.

Ofc you don't care. You are a part of the problem p2w faggot.

dodgey dont listen to these retards man you bought gold and got banned. they think your some piece of shit they probably do worse everyday 

14 hours ago, dodgykebaab said:

Most of you know about the bad thing now, hear me out you might be a bit for forgiving.  

Hell, even if you're not the silver lining is that I just showed 10,000 people in the private server community (in less that 20 hours) that you will get banned if you buy gold.  So maybe that'll help kill demand a little.  Plus it's quite a funny video!

I watched it, same as I did before, but I can't help the feeling that you are trying this time very hard to make your jokes funny, and it wasn't quite working. It even looks like you noticed it (when something is really funny, you don't need to point out how it's funny). Now considering everything that has happen to you, or rather, to your virtual image that you created, it is understandable.

I'm curious, in one of Private Chat episodes, when you guys were talking about gold selling, it was mentioned that you have bought some gold. Since you could not recall amount of gold, I'm jumping to a conclusion that this was before this gold buying accident on Elysium, so to call it. My question here is, have you ever buy some gold before Elysium or am I wrong? Because if you have, it is just shameless to give that excuse for your self about being drunk, and it's even worse to ask for forgiveness.

However, I might be wrong here, so I'd like to hear from you.

And I must say Im having best leveling experience from 2008. Only time I had this much fun was leveling on some 3.3.5 x1 server with same population. 

I think I watched most of your videos, more for the laugh than the actual server reviews, although they were helpful as well. 

We all make mistakes bud, don't let it get to you, it will pass. Hope you are having a good time in game and looking forward to your new video. Cheers!

You should've been perma banned from playing on Elysium for buying gold. I really don't know how you are still here.

I don't really care a whole lot about this drama saga, but I have to wonder what buying gold actually accomplishes in the context of finishing his videos. He's level 20 or something, the footage just consists of him running around a bit doing menial things. What part of this could not be done without buying gold? There's nothing going on in the video that required any gold. The footage is pretty much inconsequential, it's just backdrop.

So many people have mental issues here . It's a fucking pixel people , get some grip of reality  ! 

I did buy in game currency'es in other game , not wow ( never played it much ) . 

To me as long as bots are not involved  and farm is done without exploit I see it as fair deal . I don't have time to farm  so I pay other people to do it . ( I do what i know best and pay other to do their best) .

It creates jobs , whatever . 

Now if there would be no demand for it , these people would not do it  . 

Dodgy I enjoy your videos , don't let these mental people get to you . Seems like you destroyed the only world they happy and "powerfull"  haha . 

20 minutes ago, HoneyBadger said:

To me as long as bots are not involved  and farm is done without exploit I see it as fair deal . I don't have time to farm  so I pay other people to do it . ( I do what i know best and pay other to do their best) .

It creates jobs , whatever . 

The problem is that there are entire fucking industries of gold farming and selling. People who literally get paid to play WoW for 8+ hours a day and farm gold to sell.

Thus, the server gets flooded with chinese players who do not contribute to the community at all, they just bot to max level and then farm gold nonstop, and spam everyone with whispers and mail and guild invites.

Glad to know you support people who support gold sellers and spammers.

32 minutes ago, Zipzo said:

another fucking moron I can quietly depict in my head as a mouth breathing dipshit.

Pretty rich coming from a guy that has to buy his stuff. Nice one m8, you basically signed yourself off as a fucking retard to the entire community.

Who the hell BUYS pixels on a PRIVATE server????

Edited by Shayss

Wow wow wow, did you really just compare your buying items for ingame with actually keeping the server up with donations?

/thread

1 hour ago, gotmilk0112 said:

The problem is that there are entire fucking industries of gold farming and selling. People who literally get paid to play WoW for 8+ hours a day and farm gold to sell.

Thus, the server gets flooded with chinese players who do not contribute to the community at all, they just bot to max level and then farm gold nonstop, and spam everyone with whispers and mail and guild invites.

Glad to know you support people who support gold sellers and spammers.

Well , and anyone that buys gold , what can he achieve ? can he buy something that you can't have ? NO ! therfore ignore it and get over it . Even blizzard can't do anything about them , what make you think here will be any diffrent ? 

lucky you , this game is about skill in the end ... so why care if someone buys some gold ? what can he get? some itemes you can too ...big fking deal ... 

There are people that want to work hard for what they have , and people who want to skip an get to the action , just as in real life . 

Don't get me wrong , I agree it is annoying the spam and shit , I hate it too , but this is a very big industry that a few gold Dodgy got ... marelly touches it . 

But on the other hand ...this whole experience of Dodgy have made many people not buy gold  , cause of what happened , in a greather perspective this was a positive experience and Dodgy should be "forgiven " . 

Edited by HoneyBadger

7 hours ago, Zipzo said:

have nooooooooooooooooooo idea how that is relevant lol, but since you went down this road:

1. donating to a server by official means =| gold buying

2. mounts =| anything that can affect the in-game economy IE gold

So the conclusion is that your post either means you're an idiot or at the very least just not very bright but to be honest I don't really care which.

The reason it is relevant should be obvious. You are actively willing to spend money for in game effect. That is what gold buying does but in a different way. This server as with nost is vehemently opposed to pay to win. Buying gold is pay to win and so are special mounts. They set you apart. That's the point. If you wanted to donate to the server then donate. It's what keeps the lights on. You didn't donate. You BOUGHT.

Edited by taladril

You are a terrible reviewer and dumping your crap here just to get more more views. Worse is that now you're admitting to being a hypocrite. "I hate gold sellers". (Buys gold) They sell it because people buy it, asshole.

Get off our realms and go away. Or stop making clickbait threads at least. Your channel is not news.

Edited by Drain

Nice try, DodgeShawarma. Trying to play fun guy now, omg, I got caught LOL everybody has right to make a mistake.

But no. 

Thank people like you, who buying gold, this industry killing the in-game economy, bots farming anything worth farming, account got hacked and freaking gold spam makes everyone's life miserable.

Instead of playing the great game I have to update anti-spam addon before every time I log in the game.

You knew about that before you have bought some gold (looks like you have some experience playing wow) and still choose to do it.

The amount of vitriol in this thread lol.  I guess the frustration of not getting to play has finally come out in one of these threads.  

One thing is how can you even reliably rate a server in its first two weeks of release?

5 minutes ago, Zipzo said:

i don't buy gold, I've never felt like I needed to.

This is the exact problem with your mentality. You don't buy gold only because you feel like you don't need to buy gold. What a magnanimous position you hold. You know why I don't buy gold? Because it hurts the economy and it's cheating and I wouldn't feel good about myself and my character. And that's the point I'm making. You don't care about the experience or the character and the only reason you aren't BOTHERING to boost yourself with gold buying (apart from probably getting caught) is because you don't feel like you need to. Well con freaking gratulations.

Just because you don't see the harm that the mounts and character sales brought to kronos doesn't mean that there isn't harm. I personally blacklisted that server because of the cross faction mounts alone. That kind of decision making by staff and the blatant money grab that they did was disgusting to me and I would hope anyone else in the community. Unfortunately you saw it quite the opposite and why I always cringed when I saw you while trolling the kronos forums.

I'll end this opposite how you like to end your posts. By not personally insulting you. Hope you can learn a thing or two. I'm not an idiot. Thanks.

buying gold = cheating!

but it affects the economy even afterwards and strengthens the gold sellers, thats why its even worse than casual cheating. if you ban a cheater in a normal game hes gone and everythings fine. but the affect gold sellers and buyers create here stay forever. they are cancer, so is dodgykebaab

Edited by Revo