Suzerain

Suzerain's Resignation

Thanks for everything you have done Suzerain, I wish you the best and don't allow the ungrateful children to get to you, they deserve nothing.

I never met Suzerain but she certainly sounds like a wonderful person. I wish you the best and thank you for all you've done for this project.

This post made for sad several reasons. We are obviously losing a wonderful GM and it shows how people can't get past their own immaturity and ego to understand that this is a free service provided by volunteers. They deserve your thanks, respect, and gratitude.

I run a guild where I try to impress kindness, and, respect... where we try to foster an attitude of community. Where we are all a piece of the whole and that by helping each other we help ourselves. By helping Elysium and being gracious and respectful and above all thankful of their efforts you are helping yourself. Keep that in mind the next time you consider insults, or complaints.

~ Faith ~

Edited by Faith

Suzerain gonna miss you! You were always there for me and helped with all kind of problems i had, and tried to understand me even when i got upset sometimes.

Def. best GM / Community manager !

Take it chill

What I get out is that Elysium was initially a warm and fuzzy tight-knit community and with the opening of the new servers it turned into this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRXP5td0ZrA&t=3m17s

On 2017-01-22 at 11:19 PM, Suzerain said:

the only reward I am given is a huge sacrifice of time, money, hatred,
ingratitude, and the multitude of daggers in the dark from every direction...

So you sacrificed a lot of time and money and what you got in return was hatred and ingratitude from the community. But the daggers in the dark? Did a rogue percecute your in-game character or what happened?

Regardless, thank you for your time.

Basically in tears after reading your piece, right in the feels.

Feel better man and thanks for your dedication.

Edited by rokidokitoki
a word

hey man i wish o you all the best and dont give up on your disease!!!

heal yourself and come back anytime to toss us a hello!

thanks for all the work you id so far and dont give up!