Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Solution9

So which of the servers is the newest?

Recommended Posts

I played on Nostalgius before it was shut down and have now come back to start over on a fresh server.

But I can't seem to find information on which of the servers are the newest (there was just released a new server a week or two ago right?)

And bonus question.
I had a character on the old Nost server. If I choose to get that transferred which of the servers will it end up on?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Sidetrack said:

its not longer possible to Transfer chars

newest ones are Elysium and zeth kur

Oh so I can't get my hunter back from the old Nost? :(

Okay. It's because I got told Anathema was the newest PvP. But it is really Elysium that is the newest PvP server?

Just making absolutely clear :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anathema was the "old" nost.. all chars which are transfered are at Anathema, but they stopped the Transfer few days(weeks) ago..

 

yes Elysium is very full with some ques... Zethkur got 5000k+ ppl. with same patch.. BWL not released there

1 minute ago, Solution9 said:

Oh so I can't get my hunter back from the old Nost? :(

Okay. It's because I got told Anathema was the newest PvP. But it is really Elysium that is the newest PvP server?

Just making absolutely clear :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sidetrack said:

Anathema was the "old" nost.. all chars which are transfered are at Anathema, but they stopped the Transfer few days(weeks) ago..

 

yes Elysium is very full with some ques... Zethkur got 5000k+ ppl. with same patch.. BWL not released there

 

Oh damn.. lol... I should really just have thought about this a bit sooner then.

Alright.
As of right now I can see the population is rather "low". Judging by https://elysium-project.org/status
Are most players from US?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i dont know it svery low on all Servers.. EU ist early in the morning under the week...

 

but you Need to know. on Bilzzard Server the cap was about 2-2.5k Players.. so 2k in the morning = 5-6k @ the evening so huge Pop :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sidetrack said:

i dont know it svery low on all Servers.. EU ist early in the morning under the week...

 

but you Need to know. on Bilzzard Server the cap was about 2-2.5k Players.. so 2k in the morning = 5-6k @ the evening so huge Pop :)

Oh no really? I always thought the cap was between 15k and 25k hahaha :D
Damn so long since I've played vanilla.

Thanks a bunch for the info. And last time Elysium and Zeth'Kur were released at the same time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Syff said:

Zeth'Kur is the newst realm, population during EU peak hours are around:

 

Zeth'Kur: 5000+

Darrowshire: 5000+

Anathema: 11k +

Elysium: 12k +

 

You can check the timelines for each server here : https://www.elysium-project.org/timeline

Thanks :)
 

 

20 minutes ago, Sidetrack said:

yes if the Pop is getting to low they can be merged. :) but atm. the Pop is high enough on both server

Well I guess it will be Zeth'Kur then :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Solution9 said:

Oh no really? I always thought the cap was between 15k and 25k hahaha :D
Damn so long since I've played vanilla.

Drugs?

Edited by Athena

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×