Sign in to follow this  
Antipatra

GM just banned my friend? WTF mode.

1 hour ago, Antipatra said:

Again, you are taking the GM at his word, blah blah volunteer, blah blah, not earned, blah blah, not infallible, blah blah, no evidence, etc etc etc.

Again, the proof.  One more time for clarity, the proof, is the record of that GM's word.

If the conversation between your friend and that GM is in the logs then the GM is correct and should have Banned your friend.  If the log does not exist showing your friend admitted to cheating then the GM lied.

They won't show that to you since your account is not the one in question.

I feel like I'm in the movie Groundhog Day. Dozens of people repeating the same thing over and over, not understanding what has been said to them and mindlessly wandering around in a circle like they're making some coherent point, but actually aren't doing anything of the sort.

Edited by Antipatra

2 minutes ago, Antipatra said:

Yeah, it was pretty embarrassing how many times you got handled and tooled like a child. A cat pawing an oblivious rodent. You were pretty entertaining meat to say the least.

oh, did i? must have missed that part :/

lmao, 9 pages. got to save this

12 minutes ago, Antipatra said:

I feel like I'm in the movie Groundhog Day. Dozens of people repeating the same thing over and over, not understanding what has been said to them and mindlessly wandering around in a circle like they're making some coherent point, but actually aren't doing anything of the sort.

Interesting comment, considering that is how you come off.  People telling you over and over the cut and dry but you are circling like you have some point.

1 successful ban 1 failed attempt to publicly call out a GM

Just now, Ristra said:

Interesting comment, considering that is how you come off.  People telling you over and over the cut and dry but you are circling like you have some point.

Whatever you say.

2 minutes ago, Antipatra said:

Whatever you say.

Just fucking go, you now got the answer you were looking for.

Edited by Helzing

9 minutes ago, Antipatra said:

Whatever you say.

You will never get proof, even if you did, you won't accept it.  Your friend will never appeal the ban because he is guilty.

/thread

1 hour ago, Shiamorah said:

Well just going to put this out there, there are addons that exist which can result in a ban, depending on their function.

Why did you not screenshot this information? There are multiple GMs testifying against you with logs verifying their claims, and the only proof you have is word of mouth?

I give full permission for any one of those GMs to post a chat log, Video evidence, or whatever they claim to have to support their decision. As has been asked several times, no video evidence is like having no reason at all.

6 minutes ago, Maledaar said:

I give full permission for any one of those GMs to post a chat log, Video evidence, or whatever they claim to have to support their decision. As has been asked several times, no video evidence is like having no reason at all.

They won't.  You can handle your appeal in the correct forum and you might get better answers.

of couse, we all know you can't since this is an account created by the OP.  The real "friend" knows he was cheating.

Edited by Ristra

So OP is still going on and on about the possibility of GM corruption, even though his friend came and posted and admitted to all of us, as he already had admitted to the multiple GMs that questioned him, that he was running addons that were far from legit? 

Thread of the year?

11 minutes ago, Maledaar said:

Dude just quit it, make a new account or move on because honestly judging by what other posters wrote we don't care about you two, if you both leave nobody will notice, stop trying to bring GMs into this circus they are too busy dealing with the endless number of Chinese gold sellers to care about a pair of idiots.

Edited by Helzing

Far from legit? how so?having a macro that casts aspects? i can do that with hotkeys built into the game, but prefer the interface of the mod. I was still affected by warrior tendon slice, rogue poison, mage ice. warlock curse. that is not a speed hack. having something that halpe me rememeber to turn off aspect of the cheetah when running fro respawn back into battle -- is that really not ok? really? do tell. 

Just now, Helzing said:

Dude just quit it, make a new account or move on because honestly judging by what other posters wrote we don't care about you two, if you both leave nobody will notice, stop trying to bring GMs into this circus they are too busy dealing whit the endless number of Chinese gold sellers to care about a pair of idiots.

thats not really a community attitude, now is it?

2 minutes ago, Ristra said:

They won't.  You can handle your appeal in the correct forum and you might get better answers.

of couse, we all know you can't since this is an account created by the OP.  The real "friend" knows he was cheating.

You are absolutely retarded, you know that right?

Just now, Maledaar said:

thats not really a community attitude, now is it?

I don't give a fuck what a random considers a community attitude.

Just now, Helzing said:

I don't give a fuck what a random considers a community attitude.

well its clear that the idea of a helpful gaming community is not your interest, so why are you even posting here?

Maledaar, it is pretty clear seeing why you were banned. If you continue to claim your innocence, how about you post all the mods that you were using?

1 minute ago, Maledaar said:

well its clear that the idea of a helpful gaming community is not your interest, so why are you even posting here?

Because you and the shithead of your friend keep shitposting and this thread keeps popping out notices.

4 minutes ago, Maledaar said:

Far from legit? how so?having a macro that casts aspects? i can do that with hotkeys built into the game, but prefer the interface of the mod. I was still affected by warrior tendon slice, rogue poison, mage ice. warlock curse. that is not a speed hack. having something that halpe me rememeber to turn off aspect of the cheetah when running fro respawn back into battle -- is that really not ok? really? do tell. 

You downloaded 700 addons from a site.that is widely known for distributing hacks and exploits, and you got banned for running them. Doesn't really matter which ones you're willing to admit to using. We have enough sense to put 2 and 2 together.

Just now, Antipatra said:

Even his mother wonders why he is here.

/zing

I kindly recommend you and your friend to go get a metal pole around 10 or 15 inches, get it to a heat source until it turns red hot and once it does slowly introduce it in your anal cavity.

Just now, Helzing said:

I kindly recommend you and your friend to go get a metal pole around 10 or 15 inches, get it to a heat source until it turns red hot and once it does slowly introduce it in your anal cavity.

I will take your suggestion under advisement. Thank you.

Just now, Antipatra said:

I will take your suggestion under advisement. Thank you.

Your welcome, hopefully you do it and stop stealing oxygen from us, you subhuman.