Sign in to follow this  
bashemz

Issues after the patch this week

-Warlocks-

Summons are broken unless your target is in the same instances as you, also the portal is like 10 feet further away

-Blackwing Lair-

Mobs after Vael resetting randomly making clearing the trash impossible and Nefarian keeps resetting.

Suppression Room mobs still chain link with whelplings

-Molten Core-

Garr adds do not blow up after 50%, trash mobs resetting and stuff

Anyone else experiencing any other issues?

42 minutes ago, bashemz said:

-Warlocks-

Summons are broken unless your target is in the same instances as you... 

This is super vague. Are you trying to say they aren't working outside instances? 

I can confirm, guildies could not summon me from iron forge to feralas (said target is in other instance) even tho we were both outside of instance. 

30 minutes ago, Mealticket said:

This is super vague. Are you trying to say they aren't working outside instances? 

you cannot summone someone from ironforge to stormwind, you CAN summon somemone from the start of Deadmines to the last boss

24 minutes ago, Morathe said:

I can confirm, guildies could not summon me from iron forge to feralas (said target is in other instance) even tho we were both outside of instance. 

I'm going to guess its because Ironforge and Feralas are different instances Kalimdor vs Eastern Kingdoms. As far as the mobs resetting I could see that as a result to the mob aggro distance they just made some changes to.

For a temporary solution I would be careful not to drag mobs over Objects (Rocks, Steps, Doorways, Tables, Anything that isn't "Ground").

I'm guessing Nef Resets after Phase 1 when he spawns outside of the "Landing Room" tries to reach a target can't reach them resets agro and breaks the event. I can't think of a way to fix this other then using a hunter or warlock pet to agro him when he spawns.

3 minutes ago, Gez said:

q_PRn_BA1_HX.png

*cough*

can we please keep this on topic? I don't even know where this came up? no need for trolling here

yup our entire guild couldn't progress past the second boss in BWL. To us as a raiding guild this is game breaking. This patch broke way more things than it fixed. The fact they haven't reverted, tried to fix or even acknowledge these problems is troubling.

1 minute ago, kaiproctor said:

yup our entire guild couldn't progress past the second boss in BWL. To us as a raiding guild this is game breaking. This patch broke way more things than it fixed. The fact they haven't reverted, tried to fix or even acknowledge these problems is troubling.

Our Guild did that without problem just now.

1 minute ago, Wortgewandt said:

Our Guild did that without problem just now.

maybe you got lucky or maybe they fixed it without making any kind of statements 

3 hours ago, bashemz said:

-Blackwing Lair-

Nefarian keeps resetting.

You can fix that yourself by placing your MT on the balcon before Nefarian flies to the platform.

I have had the pleasure of double speed dragons recently. 5 ony deep breaths in under 1 min and stuff. Seems something is up on occasion. 

59 minutes ago, Nelythia said:

You can fix that yourself by placing your MT on the balcon before Nefarian flies to the platform.

this fixes him during phase 1 from resetting? when he runs around shadow bolting everyone like on retail?

Edited by bashemz

Hi all - bug tracker is your friend! That is the best way to report issues in game with mechanics.

We are aware of the mentioned problems and are working on a fix - hang tight.

Tyche