Zauhet

Current situation on Elysium fresh realm

Group up and give yourself a fighting chance. I joined a party of 5 on the beach in Asheville and we kicked the hordes tail who were trying to ganked us when we were solo. we all got our quests done and quite a bit of honor while we were at it.

2 hours ago, Xylon666Darkstar said:

Be social and play with others to fight the War. This is a PvP server, and an MMO. Not a single player RPG.

Just saying 1v5 (which is 94% of the fights on Elysium) isn't PvP. It's a rape-party. If Horde were man enough they would send players in 1v1, but hey i´m just an old man on a PvE server, what do I know.

Relax. We are going to build a wall. It will be a great wall. It's true. It will be great. And the Horde will pay for it. Trust me. It will be a great wall.

14 hours ago, Ashocck said:

Have you tried Shimmering Flats?

I lost(ragequit the zone) alot of good men there. Though I battled bravely! I blame the overwhelming loss in wpvp to faulty support elements however(fuck u rets and ferals

Just a note, if anyone things Alliance are having an easier time on Zeth'Kur, you're absolutely wrong. We have more WPvP guilds and raids on ZK than on Elysium and we are raiding Redridge almost every day. 

4 minutes ago, Nymis said:

Just a note, if anyone things Alliance are having an easier time on Zeth'Kur, you're absolutely wrong. We have more WPvP guilds and raids on ZK than on Elysium and we are raiding Redridge almost every day. 

Can confirm. lvl 40+ raiding redridge and killing lvl 20s is always a huge "accomplishment"

1 minute ago, Wirago said:

Can confirm. lvl 40+ raiding redridge and killing lvl 20s is always a huge "accomplishment"

It's nothing personal, we just want alliance to band together, form a raid and fight back. By the time they get a couple of 50+, we're the ones getting wiped.

We fought for two hours yesterday at Hillsbrad though, raid vs raid. Pretty epic stuff. 

southshore.jpg

I must be a lucky bastard considering all the whining here. Spent almost 7 hours in STV last night going through most of the quests and I was outnumbered and killed only once. I ran into a lot of Horde players but most of the time we left each other in peace. Not sure if it's because people have a hard time killing Hunters in general and that's why I don't get attacked as much but I don't feel it's hard to level up questing as an Alliance player. When I do get attacked it's mostly by 2 or more players but it's not very often.

Perhaps you should stop pissing Horde players off by killing them on sight and they might not come back in bigger numbers to fuck you up. 

Oh yeah, Ashenvale is an exception. Holy shit they ganged up on me in Ashenvale, that place is a war zone. 

1 hour ago, Nymis said:

It's nothing personal, we just want alliance to band together, form a raid and fight back. By the time they get a couple of 50+, we're the ones getting wiped.

We fought for two hours yesterday at Hillsbrad though, raid vs raid. Pretty epic stuff. 

I don't take it personal ;) I am not even annoyed by the horde, more of the alliances' unwillingness of forming a counter raid. Sure, from time to time they form a raid and the party starts, but imho not really often. But this is my subjective impression.

If it comes down to STV it seems to be quite even. There are times horde gets his ass kicked, and vica versa. That is how it should be. 

2 hours ago, kolbasnik said:

7hours in stv and killed once? u have to stop playing on feenix mate

Most definitely playing on Zeth'Kur mate, you just gotta earn that respect from the Horde. 

6 hours ago, Roothless said:

Most definitely playing on Zeth'Kur mate, you just gotta earn that respect from the Horde. 

Talking about Elysium realm here bud, abit more players and abit more retarded ones aswell. I just looked at a Warrior the wrong angle and he screwed me over like no tomorrow. (10 levels above me). Once i gathered 3 friends to get him down, he brought 5 friends equal levels to camp our bodies until we gave up

12 hours ago, Velcie said:

Just saying 1v5 (which is 94% of the fights on Elysium) isn't PvP. It's a rape-party. If Horde were man enough they would send players in 1v1, but hey i´m just an old man on a PvE server, what do I know.

Change Horde with Alliance and i will confirm. Plus: they have always a high lvl player on their side..... last three days where very frustrating.

hi, just a small summary of my last 2 days on zeth'kebab as ally:

>spent 30 mins to accept goblin quests in shimmering flats because lvl ?? was bored

>get ganked 1v5 by horde

>igotdis.jpg

>form a group to fight back

>gank horde for one turn

>horde groups up

>end up getting ganked by horde for 2hours

>switch to desolace

>get ganked 1v5 by horde

>gank horde for one turn

>horde groups up with 2 lvl ??

>switch to STV

>spent 30 mins waiting until no horde is at nesingwarys to accept quests without getting ganked

>finally.png

> at first questhub get ganked 1v5 by horde

>gank horde for one turn

>horde groups up

>friend whos sitting next to me kek's about me being raped

>he flies to lakeshire

>gets ganked by a full raid of lvl 40s horde for 2h

srsly, I am absolutely not complaining about WPvP in general, thats why I rerolled here in the first place and I am also not complaining about high pop or that its a pvp server, but from my point of view, horde outnumbers alliance in every contested questing hub by the ratio 3-4 v 1 ... this will be very frustrating to (especially new) players which will either make them go horde as well or completely quit. If you consider Faction Imbalance and its long-term features, i highly recommend everyone <20 on horde to reroll alliance. Take "looking 4 group" as a bad example of to what faction imbalance leads. The Faction Imbalance will ( if being as persistent as it is now ) lead to far reaching problems that will diminish everybodys gaming experience.

anyways.. i will have the endurance and patience to level to 60 and then start ganking horde again.. but to all the horde kiddos: enjoy pvp with ur sick ud rog for a few weeks until you end up with 50mins BG queues against the same ally premade over and over again or ganking lowbies in ungoro

Edited by buttseks

8 minutes ago, Jorn Skyseer said:

Alliance players in a nutshell. Also, pay attention to poster's name!

read my full post. I did fight back for the first 5-6h when I entered contested zones. Sadly, I ended up each fucking time in each fucking questhub getting outnumbered massively by horde. But hey, lets form a raid smiley. Also, please let me be like you Jorn. Teach me

Edited by buttseks

@buttseks I feel your pain boi, shit happens to me so bad that I started to consider suicide, I just quit and I'm debating if I should move to a server with a lower population like darrowshire or zeth'kur as for the faction imbalance ya I agree we shall see the long term consequences in the future.

Edited by Helzing

22 minutes ago, Jorn Skyseer said:

I read your full post and I know where is your most common mistake. Also, no, you're not allowed to be like me. I forbid.

Well then I assume you have read the part where I stated that I tried several times to either form or join a counter-raid. After 10 Minutes where we owned horde and Horde Corpserunning one single time they just grouped up as well with the sweet side-effect of being more people. But since you figured out a way to still beat horde, I would like to be like you, so please teach me. Moreover, you sort of complained about alliance being unable to compete with Horde. Since you are able to do so, please share your knowledge with us in order to tackle the problems you are complaining about.

Edited by buttseks

12 minutes ago, Jorn Skyseer said:

Lol, there's one simple way to beat any faction - apply your dps properly.

top kek

I edited my last post for you and highlighted the important parts. But please go ahead and tell me more about your solutions to Faction Imbalance.

Edited by buttseks

7 часов назад, buttseks сказал:

read my full post. I did fight back for the first 5-6h when I entered contested zones. Sadly, I ended up each fucking time in each fucking questhub getting outnumbered massively by horde. But hey, lets form a raid smiley. Also, please let me be like you Jorn. Teach me

pretty much this

i ended up rerolling on anathema realm, going well so far (31lvl)

On 1/30/2017 at 1:32 PM, Lied said:

On Anathema Alliance has the upper hands in most contested areas and they usualy form WPVP ganks steamrolling through STV. Yet I managed to complete every single quest on STV while dying about 10 times in 1day+ gametime.

The thing is, you have to be
1.Persistent : Go back again and again to where you want to do a quest
2.Flexible: If an area is ganked, go do another quest
3.Friendly: Killing an enemy of whatever lvl, questing near you, raises the chances of you getting stomped by his friends

I have quested with allies (me being Horde) a lot, by helping them, in fast re spawning places full of mobs, they helped me in return. (Ogre and northeast caves - Tarren Mill, Pirate Ships - STV, Ogre Keep - Alterac, Eye of whatever quest - STV,)

Kudos to you man. Couldn't be said better.