imagreen

Authentication Issue - Not accepting 6 digit pin

The authentication conformation isn't accepting my 6 digit pit. All stated my warrior friend 'gror' got hacked on 29th January around 10 -11 on Zeth'Kur. so i chose the Ip lock authentication after each hour i resent the email as it states "An email was sent to your address to confirm the action. Elysium is sending an industrial amount of emails and we may have reached your provider rate's limit. If you do not receive the email after an hour, please retry." it was getting late or should i say early and went bed. i woke up to 4 emails so logically opening the top email because it would have cancelled out the others. followed the instructions and i scanned the bar code with my phone using google authentication. it recognised my account with the 6 digit code and under that was "Elysium project ( my account name)" hitting "enable ip lock with authenticator" took me to Elysium page where i had to confirm my IP as show on my phone "000 000" it then says "invalid value" so i wait for the next code and try "000000" a red error box appeaser above pretty much saying the same thing. so i tried using Duo and the same thing happened just dosn't want to take my 6 digit pin. and yes i am typing the 6 digit pin befor it gets halfway on the timer. i am using @live.com for my account and it works fine im still getting emails from you guys. just dont understand why its not accepting the 6 digit pin. I did ask Jakira in discord and he did go through some options why it could not be working, My @live.com is linked with my Gmail and i am getting the emails as i can prove. so it's got nothing to do with my email address if i am still receiving on my live account. i asked about changing my email because jakira was sure it had something to do with Microsoft live account and his reply was "we dont change Emails" and i asked why and got "we dont change Email" i just wanted a reason why, thats all not We dont change emails. and im sure not making a new account after getting to lvl 30. so this is not my fault if i get hacked because everything is working on my side just fine.

Just started getting this today, logged enough attempts to get a call customer service message, I used the same codes to remove 2fa... also tried the sync, message was the app and codes were correct and already synced.

Syncing the authentication worked and i am now ip locked xD thanx. 

If Jakira explained the sync a bit better i wouldn't of had to argued. he just said is the timed synced thought he ment the time on my phone HAHAHA

Thanks Zaelonak.