Sign in to follow this  
Surprise

Surprise PvP Video (filmed on Nostal 2016)

I love the fact that you mostly gank edgy UD kids, gj.

5 minutes ago, Ellipsea said:

Saw it was yet another rogue video.  Did not watch.

Gz on 1000th post.

wow a rogue pvp video

much skill

such grand marshall

wow

also eugh, what's with the gigantic unit frames, covering like 25% of the screen

lol

3 hours ago, Jorn Skyseer said:

This ability requires combo points. This ability requires combo points. Ablity is not ready yet.

Not worth watching.

What mod removes those messages again?

Edited by Lifealert

Video has way too much editing and the music is fucking terrible. No-one wants to see a quick flash of a big crit, no-one wants to see the screen shake with the beat of the music. We want to see you actually pvping.

3 hours ago, Jorn Skyseer said:

This ability requires combo points. This ability requires combo points. Ablity is not ready yet.

Not worth watching.

I think a lot of people have a bad habit of spamming keys. 

5 hours ago, Helzing said:

I love the fact that you mostly gank edgy UD kids, gj.

Gz on 1000th post.

What about me? Am I allowed here? I have 2,000 :3

Only if you precisely time your button pressing on this 2004 game and not receive the red error messages are you truly a champion filled with skill!  (I didn't edit it)    I'm bathing in the criticism my sweet brothers

4 minutes ago, Jorn Skyseer said:

Precise timing has nothing to do with not recieving complaints from your own character. Now you know it.

As soon as that energy ticks I want that back stab baby boy no ifs ands or buts. In it to win it I don't dress to impress

Jorn sky seer , I'm the headlights and you're the deer, catch you with my dagger, on anathema with that Elysium swagger, I got the blade of perdition, I'm a man and you're a woman, you belong on the kitchen, fuck onyxia attunement I hate that mission, I'm 300 alchemy you're 100 fishing ...

Yes you're right I call myself surprise but how can I fall when I am your demise?  I stand on two feet , bloodfang boots, your closest cow ally is your worst enemy, we're actually in cahoots, we log cross faction , spy, then plan to give you some Pvp action , incoming video number two, taste my blade and your bull won't even be able to moo.  What's the matter? Thought I was through? I'd continue this rap battle but I'm sick and tired of beef, constantly roasting cattle ..

Ok so.  The reason why this sucks is because its just a compilation of you showing your big crits on undergeared people.  The last fight against the rogue was the only decent thing but as rogue vs rogue fights go... when you're evenly geared whoever gets the opener typically wins.

So here is an example of what you do to keep people interested when you're already strong enough to kill most everything without effort.  You do crazy shit.  Also for those curious about the Gurubashi Arena 3v3s... yeah that was vanilla's version of arenas on the Lightning's Blade server.  It was a tournament hosted by a rich Alliance guild and Horde were allowed to participate.  Winning team would split like 1000g every month.

Edited by Aeglo

7 hours ago, Jakira said:

Ofc, gz on 2180th post!

2 hours ago, Aeglo said:

Ok so.  The reason why this sucks is because its just a compilation of you showing your big crits on undergeared people.  The last fight against the rogue was the only decent thing but as rogue vs rogue fights go... when you're evenly geared whoever gets the opener typically wins.

So here is an example of what you do to keep people interested when you're already strong enough to kill most everything without effort.  You do crazy shit.  Also for those curious about the Gurubashi Arena 3v3s... yeah that was vanilla's version of arenas on the Lightning's Blade server.  It was a tournament hosted by a rich Alliance guild and Horde were allowed to participate.  Winning team would split like 1000g every month.

That's a pretty entertaining video, Ming looks like a skilled player still I see red messages spam which I don't mind I just don't get the hate for Surprise's red messages.

Edited by Helzing

7 hours ago, Jakira said:

I'm gonna start posting in off topic about: Donald Trump, favorite music, and bad poetry.  Damnit.

Video was ok, would have prefered 1080p. Gameplay was terrible, same opportunistic cycle ganking over and over.

5 hours ago, Kazuma said:

Video was ok, would have prefered 1080p. Gameplay was terrible, same opportunistic cycle ganking over and over.

Thanks for the honesty