killerduki

Chinese problem solved

Chinese are forbidden to use VPN .

Goldsellers issue is now not solved and still exist.

Who shall we blame now ?

Ban USA for buying gold and problem solved...

(Irony of Racist people).

With full respect to Chinese community , server is so bored now without them :s #FreeChina

/Kind regards Killerduki

Edited by killerduki

I actually had a few chinese friends, they cannot play anymore so the day they banned VPN was a sad day for me, I lost around 10 guildies and 2 personal friends i´ve played with for years. Indeed the gold-sellers were annoying but the whole nation didn't deserve this :(

The nation doesn't deserve a lot of things but unfortunately shit happens when you live under an oppressive regime.  I feel sorry for the Chinese for a number of reasons, though the fact they can no longer play an online game is the least of their problems.

Edited by JunkShop

I'd heard VPNs were being disallowed in China but what day did this happen officially? Yesterday the 31st? Today February 1st? When?

6 minutes ago, arucado said:

sorry for my ignorance but, why can't any chinese play without vpn?

their government only allows restricted internet access.

now since the usa is building a great wall just like china did thousand years ago, china is building  a 2nd, digital, great wall. how will the usa respond to this or will they always remain 2nd place in building walls?

Just want to let everyone know, in case of confusion, WE here at Elysium did not ban the Chinese, their government banned the use of VPN unless it was on an approved list.

Regards,

Jakira

Not to say that Americans and Europeans don't gold spam, but there's still tons of Chinese that play on the server even with the vpn ban. So the Chinese haven't really left Elysium by any means.

Posting to say that the Chinese problem is, unfortunately not solved.

Today I went for thirty minutes outside Stormwind, and the world is infested with Chinese toons, Chinese multiboxers, and Chinese botters.

Some screenshots:

dWWGwvX.jpg

Focus on the left part.

That is one of the players of the so-called "PROFESSIONAL" Chinese Guild "Old Times". These guys used to infest Kronos and Nostalrius. The "professional" part means that these are players who only play to make a monetary profit in US Dollars.

In Nostalrius and Kronos, <OLD TIMES>, <MOON> and other professional Chinese guilds used to:

1. Sell gold to Chinese Gold-Selling companies based in Hong-Kong.

2. Sell levelling services.

3. Sell raid items.

4. Sell BG honor farming services.

5. Sell BG matches through "win trading".

6. Black Lotus Spawn camping.

...amongst other things.

So yeah, not sure where from you are getting that the Chinese can't play here, because they are here already in numbers doing their thing.

The so-called "firewall" hasn't affected them at all.

It appears they are still levelling up now, but you will see the results of their presence soon enough on the AH.

All the screenshots are from "ANATHEMA" aka Old Nostalrius 2.0 and were taken today. The Wnghaibaibaohaoihahao guy botted and multiboxed when I killed him. Not gonna report it b/c I don't think that the Administration cares about Chinese "pros".

Edited by Erjh8765

3 hours ago, Henceforth said:

You ignore that the majority of gold seller corporations were chinese. There was even proof with the biggest sellers being leaked on Reddit.

There are few left, they might still be on China, how do you know they aren't?

And FFS, stop this racism accusation bullshit.

give evidence when you claim stuffs like that, otherwise you troll only and your conclusion is based on a garbage .

/Kind regards killerduki

Edited by killerduki

728fc5589b0abee7a9e98de90b536e71.png

We've all seen the reddit hacking post and a lot of us archived it. There were 4 gold selling sites that spammed Elysium, some of them interconnected.

All of them had Chinese /whois addresses, all of them were based in China/Hong Kong, and all of them used Chinese players to farm gold.

Well done , you proved that was only Four Websites of Goldseller websites which is Chinese out of 100 Non Chinese Goldsellers around Private servers Community.

And well done leaking that , i hope it help Private servers, still Irony about "Blame Chinese" Racists remain.

Here is how many Goldseller NON Chinese websites are around : https://www.google.com/search?num=100&newwindow=1&site=&source=hp&q=buy+gold+elysium&oq=buy+gold+elysium&gs_l=hp.3..0l2.2619.6675.0.6900.21.17.1.3.3.0.325.2545.1j9j2j2.14.0....0...1c.1.64.hp..3.16.2294.0..35i39k1j0i131k1j0i20k1j0i22i30k1._MZC6Zt-8mI

Blame USA for buying gold.

/Kind regards Killerduki

Edited by killerduki

9 minutes ago, killerduki said:

Implying only US players buy gold lmfao.

Edited by Helzing

22 minutes ago, killerduki said:

Well done , you proved that was only Four Websites of Goldseller websites which is Chinese out of 100 Non Chinese Goldsellers around Private servers Community.

And well done leaking that , i hope it help Private servers, still Irony about "Blame Chinese" Racists remain.

Here is how many Goldseller NON Chinese websites are around : https://www.google.com/search?num=100&newwindow=1&site=&source=hp&q=buy+gold+elysium&oq=buy+gold+elysium&gs_l=hp.3..0l2.2619.6675.0.6900.21.17.1.3.3.0.325.2545.1j9j2j2.14.0....0...1c.1.64.hp..3.16.2294.0..35i39k1j0i131k1j0i20k1j0i22i30k1._MZC6Zt-8mI

/Kind regards Killerduki

OK Duki, you show me all the screenshots from websites advertising gold/levelling services on Elysium not based/registered in China. Tie them in with screenshots from the realms and we'll agree you're right. But uh....you won't find any, Those 4 websites are the ONLY ones that advertise on Elysium. There are no others.

I'm sorry these inconvenient facts get in the way of your alternative ones.

Great Firewall Of China my ass.

Gv6AoP4.jpg

Chinese "professionals" are here doing their thing.

P.S.: If you don't understand or don't know what a "Chinese Professional WoW Player" is, then look below:

https://forum.elysium-project.org/topic/35809-chinese-problem-solved/?do=findComment&comment=328665

Edited by Erjh8765

10 hours ago, killerduki said:

How to Build a Chinese Website  (by not being Chinese and pretending to be Chinese) , what many can't comprehend.

http://www.latmultilingual.com/build-localized-chinese-website/

/Kind regards Killerduki

No, we comprehend only too well that you don't know what you're talking about. More to the point, why did you start off this thread in the first place?

This was never going to end well.

You really should just stick to the Paladins forums. I'm sure they really appreciate someone of your talent (sic).