Sign in to follow this  
Alexensual

Possible Q&A with Tyche (Lead CM), give me your questions.

Going to be asking some of the more frequent questions like AQ/Burning Crusade, but would like to see some more.

Please don't post your question here, but on the video so it's all in one place, you don't need to watch the video obviously just comment on it.

Trying to ask the important questions that most want the answers to.

Also, feel free to upvote the questions you most want answered in the comment area as well.

Edited by Alexensual

"Possible Q&A"

"I ask hard-hitting questions like 'WHEN WE GONNA GET AQ"

"Click this link and watch my video"

"Plz subscribe"

Please don't post your question here, but on the video so it's all in one place, you don't need to watch the video obviously just comment on it.

Is this even allowed? This is the most blatant clickbait I have seen in a long time. Are you not able to collect questions from two sources? You should give people the choice, if they want to click your video in addition, but not as a requirement.

Edited by Mahtan

Is it possible to open  paypal donations for the cost of server (the actual realms) hosting? I'd like to contribute to sustaining the realms, but I am not able to pay for an entire month of hosting.

'please leave your comments below, don't forget to smash that like button if you enjoyed the video haha and subscribe for further updates'

i hate this whole youtube/streamer thing 

Yes because your Q&As have gone so well in the past.

Why haven't you slipped into obscurity yet Alex? I would have assumed everyone would get bored of watching you parrot what you see on reddit/these forums(your video about downing bosses quickly was literally copy/pasted from the thread here about nef being downed on darrowshire day 1)

5 hours ago, Mahtan said:

Is this even allowed? This is the most blatant clickbait I have seen in a long time. Are you not able to collect questions from two sources? You should give people the choice, if they want to click your video in addition, but not as a requirement.

Wait so I got to watch all of your videos from start to finish without skipping first, create 50 accounts and sub them all to your youtube and then I am allowed to post a question?

Haters gonna hate.   Believe it or not a lot of people get theri legacy info from his youtube channel. I have some differing opinions from Alex but so what?  If you guys don't like it no one is forcing you to watch it. It takes balls to publicly show your face in this toxic community, so I give him credit for staying the course. Also,  If Elysium is considering doing a Q&A I don't think he is in danger of slipping into "obscurity" just yet.

That being said, I don't have a question. I do have a statement though..

HAVE A GREAT DAY EVERBODY!

10 hours ago, Jeddite said:

"Possible Q&A"

"I ask hard-hitting questions like 'WHEN WE GONNA GET AQ"

"Click this link and watch my video"

"Plz subscribe"

the adds... are geting smarter!

new-marketing-concepts-native-ads-1.jpeg

10 hours ago, Jeddite said:

Edited by artan
double posting , slowest internet ever...

Oh noes! Please don't force people to convert to TBC in the future. Please create new realms and maybe merge the old ones. But please make it optional, not necessary :O